Close

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Champion of Irum indeed hasn't had his change applied correctly. The health is now capped to the maximum of 2 allies, but his attack isn't.

Also, I was playing a match as Eladwen against an AI Elementalis who used Transference to steal Artful Squire into his hand. He later summoned it, and it buffed CoI as it should, however, when I eventually killed AS, CoI's stats didn't change. They did get reduced however, when I killed one the AI's Infernal Gargoyles later on. I think that this might have been mentioned already, but I'm not sure.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Competing against computer with moonstalker. initiated stealth ability with shadow energy. ended turn. computer froze. options to skip popped up, in doing so the game was still frozen. but the option of end turn came up. after clicking end turn, computer still frozen dealt damage to my hero. no animation no screen zooms. Unable to change camera angles with mouse scroll.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Call of the pack doesnt allow me to cast its ability. i have no allies in play or in hand

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by darknessmonster View Post
    Call of the pack doesnt allow me to cast its ability. i have no allies in play or in hand
    Maybe it needs you to have a 2cc or 3cc Wulven ally in your hand to cast.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Rolling Boulders and Portal interaction

When u have portal active and have an ally bounced by Rolling Boulders, after playing that character for the second time in a turn it don't trigger abilities (i.e. Shadow warrior graveyard Draw) nor gets haste from Portal.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Forgiveness:

Doesnt add 1 to your resources but rather renews a used one. Is this the intended effect? Because the wording suggests otherwise.
    PK Love

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Flynn View Post
    I was facing a Majiya with my Ter Adun deck and I played a Rothem's Visage with a Lythite Coating on it over 2 turns. The turn after I played the Lythite, Majiya used Ley Line Nexus and successfully destroyed my armour. Bug.
    By Flynn.
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was facing a Jericho with my Elementis. Jericho had 2 attachments on himself (Lingering Essence and Divine Connection) and there was a Champion with 1 attachment (Sacred Fire Walker). I had 6 SE and played Morphic Armor and used the ability to steal DC and move it to Elementis. Jericho then destroyed the attachment on his turn. Then my turn came around...

From this point on:
    - I could not see the white 'able to select' targeting on any of my cards; though I could still click on them and use their actions
    - I could not use Morphic Armor at all for the next 3 turns despite me having plenty of Shadow Energy
    Flynn

My opinion on the BP guild and glitches in Shadow Era. I think it's <removed>.

Decks
    Zaladar - CotC Mill | Victor - CotC Solo | All my good decks are a secret

Card Design
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix Guild Cards | World Beyond - The Warlock's Grimoire | Trollface

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was playing Elementis in a QM when my turn started and suddenly the red sacrifice 'able to select' targeting was replaced with a scrolling '23' over top of the cards I could sacrifice. When I sacrificed my card all the card I could then select showed a white scrolling '23'. This was fixed back to normal once I attacked the enemy hero with a friendly ally. I don't remember any more info.

It may have been a '21'.
    Flynn

My opinion on the BP guild and glitches in Shadow Era. I think it's <removed>.

Decks
    Zaladar - CotC Mill | Victor - CotC Solo | All my good decks are a secret

Card Design
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix Guild Cards | World Beyond - The Warlock's Grimoire | Trollface

Europe Regional (Winter 2012) Champion jacqui's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    morphic unable to move enrage (bf also attached at the time).