Close

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by NazBeast View Post
    "Morbid Acolyte and Layarian Diplomat cannot remove all passive abilities."

Does that mean Ironhide Karash and Wulven Savage cant be targetted by these 2?
    That’s how it works.
    And Tainted Oracle, or Armored Sandworm’s Abilities is same.

btw, I noticed this at the game with Godly in test server pop-up.
    'Champion of Irum: Bonus stat cap reduced to +2/+2 from +3/+3''
    don't applied.
    Irum gains +3/+3 over.
    Biasair - The rapid sharpshooter of A1
    Evolution in Theory

Blog | Deck Builder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Alright, so the balance change to champ wasn't actually applied and Morphic seems to be unable to move Captured Prey. I'll add them now.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortana View Post
    I played a Layarian Diplomat against an ally stealthed by Moonstalkers ability. I could not remove his stealth.

In the Spoiler page for this card, Gondorian states:

Originally Posted by GondorianDotCom

Additional note: When an ally gains a keyword like stealth or ambush, those are passive abilities of the ally. They can therefore be lost to Layarian Diplomat's on-summon ability.
    Seriously, read the first post for bugs already known. Diplomat and Acolyte both are not working correctly right now.
    The bitterest truth is always better than the sweetest lie.
    If you are reading this, congratulations, you survived the end of the world.

In Game Name: PPUOD Pretty Pretty Unicorn Of Death

Member of Shadow Era Network, Shadow Era Community Hub,Join Today!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    "When multiple allies die at the same time, they still go to the graveyard in random order"

This IS a gamebreaking issue!! This completely nerfed my ghostmaker Zhanna deck in 1.6. when someone played an ally after shadow knight, then I wipe with a tidal, and somehow shadow knight is back on top of the graveyard. Not cool at all!

PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortana View Post
    Seriously, I searched for Layarian Diplomat, and got tons of responses. I went through many of the 17 pages of bugs, and didn't see it. So, seriously, thanks for your response. And so sorry for wasting your time. Seriously.

*note - my original post has been deleted, as it was apparently a duplicate. Seriously.

And my name is not Seriously.
    He's refering to the first post in this topic. All known bugs are there, you do not need to search other topics to find them.

Quote Originally Posted by yomaster View Post
    "When multiple allies die at the same time, they still go to the graveyard in random order"

This IS a gamebreaking issue!! This completely nerfed my ghostmaker Zhanna deck in 1.6. when someone played an ally after shadow knight, then I wipe with a tidal, and somehow shadow knight is back on top of the graveyard. Not cool at all!

PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE!!
    A lot of the bugs are technically game breaking, they will be fixed in due time.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Worlds Runner Up
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Treasured Heirloom and Morphic Armor
    ex109 Treasured HeirloomHuman Ability - Attachment3Target friendly ally has +1 attack while Treasured Heirloom is attached. When Treasured Heirloom is destroyed, you draw 2 cards.

ex136 Morphic Armor Elemental 5323SE: Target attachment is moved to a new valid target, as if played from your hand at no cost.

Step:
    1. Player A play "Treasured HeirloomHuman" attached on Puwen

2. Play B (Zaladar) play "Morphic Armor", then activate its ability to move " Treasured Heirloom" to B's death mage. The effect is triggered and player A draws two cards. Which I think it's wrong because the "Treasured Heirloom" is not destroyed, just moved.

3. Then player A kills the death mage in step 2, which triggers the effect again. Player A draws two more cards. Although the wording here is "you draw 2 cards", I think by default it is mean the controller not the owner, like in all other cards. For example, if you moved a ""blood frenzy" from your opponent's hero to your own, its the current controller (you) draw one extra cards and took one damage. "You" should mean controller unless it is exclusively written as owner.

So in the example above, B player should get 2 cards, not A player draw 4 cards.
    The Hidden Dragon of A1 alliance - Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    * CAN'T REPRODUCE With Divine Connection attached, if an ally with an attachment is killed by your opponent, it sends the attachment to the top of your deck rather than shuffled into the deck.

Please check my game:

danae vs danae warwind

You'll notice that when the opponent kills your ally with an attachment, the attachment goes to the top of your deck. However, if your ally dies when you are attacking, it doesn't.

Europe Regional (Winter 2012) Champion jacqui's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    jade of forest hidden does not protect her from darkwood wraith

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Played Aeon on a net trap, then the negative effect was eliminated the same turn by a Paladin of Unaxio and Aeon wasn't more exausted (so, he was definitly "hasted" by the Paladin)
    Danidista - Gladiator of Urbe
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Danidista92

TO of:
    Tournament for players new to tournaments #1 #2 #3#4 (Finished)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Incense of Atonement: You can put as many as you want on board.