Close

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Direwulven View Post
    Removal of negative effects is NOT the same as removal of attachments (such as CB). Thats why PoU could not activate ability and its not a bug.
    Thanks for clearing this up so quick! I thought it might be an all encapsulating term but guess not.

Cheers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Edit. Nevermind, after discussion on IRC we think its not a bug
    Last edited by vortex143; 02-01-2013 at 06:19 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by MistahBoweh View Post
    An attachment with a health boost would work the same as playing multiple sparks with a shard on the table.
    I know this is slightly off topic but my point was that an attachment stays on the ally when SoP is removed.

So ally is 3/4 and I put a +1 health attachment so ally is now 3/5. I play SoP and ally is 5/1. I destroyed SoP and I assume ally will be 3/5 again.

Same scenario and I use ele ability to change the base values to 4/7, cast SoP remove SoP and ally is back to 3/4 when I say ally should still be 4/7 because nothing in SoP states that changes in base values are removed.

Now I didn't test all this but the original poster is saying that this is happening.
    Last edited by Helio; 02-01-2013 at 07:16 PM.
    SHADOW ERA, ETC
    Enjoy Trading Card-games

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ironhide Karash + Ascendant of the Horde in play.

The opponent has a Wulven Tracker Buffed one time with elementalis ability (3/7).

Wulven tracker was able to kill Ironhide (apparently his damage wasn't reduced by ascentand of the Horde).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Giskard View Post
    Ironhide Karash + Ascendant of the Horde in play.

The opponent has a Wulven Tracker Buffed one time with elementalis ability (3/7).

Wulven tracker was able to kill Ironhide (apparently his damage wasn't reduced by ascentand of the Horde).
    Wulven Tracker attacks - Ironhide Karash's ability damage check: Damage is over 2, passes) - Ascendant of the Horde reduces damage from 3 to 2 - Karash has 2 health - Karash dies

plo
    I attacked the opponent's hero with a Countless Rasmina that had haste because of Rothem's Visage effect, the opponent's weapon did not return to his hand, even though rasmina dealt 1 combat damage to him.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blackened Heart

Not a bug, but a note of ambiguous text. The card text is as follows:

Target friendly ally is immune to abilities activated with shadow energy while Blackened Heart is attached. When the bearer is targeted by an opponent's ability, that opponent's hero loses 2 shadow energy.

In my first match-up against this attachment, my Majiya had 5 SE and a Lightning Strike on hand, opposing ally had 3 health. I made the user-error of reading the first sentence which discusses SE, and assuming the second sentence was also talking about SE abilities, not ALL abilities. I used LS, and lost my SE.

Obviously we would only make this mistake once (or twice for some of us), but perhaps some clarification that it is ANY opponent's casted ability would help. If I've posted this in the wrong thread, please advise and I will move it.

Thanks!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i've got an error to report.
    the card " nowhere to hide " doesn't work.
    moonstalker can still have stealth and be hidden while that card is attached to it.

fix please?
    because i hate millstalker

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Not gamebreaking right now, but Bloodthirsty triggers upon hero kills.
    The bitterest truth is always better than the sweetest lie.
    If you are reading this, congratulations, you survived the end of the world.

In Game Name: PPUOD Pretty Pretty Unicorn Of Death

Member of Shadow Era Network, Shadow Era Community Hub,Join Today!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Airact View Post
    Wulven Tracker attacks - Ironhide Karash's ability damage check: Damage is over 2, passes) - Ascendant of the Horde reduces damage from 3 to 2 - Karash has 2 health - Karash dies
    The animation displays 3 damage instead of 2.