Close

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Description: Lyra Blackrose worked against owner's deck
    Platform: Google Chrome
    Version: v1.7180 TEST
    Steps to reproduce: Hero/owner of Lyra Blackrose used 3 shadow energy on Contaminated Water to destroy it, and the owner of Lyra Blackrose discarded a card.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanRacist View Post
    While testing the above (against Lance AI again), I summoned Howlfang with 6 resources. The last card in my hand was Wulven Predator, but I was not able to play that card. I summoned Howlfang by drag & drop, just in case it matters. I will try to recreate this situation again.
    I've had this problem also. Howlfang doesn't activate his ability when you drag and drop.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm not sure if anyone has already posted.

But during my game (with Serena) against Carrior Feeder using Elementalis (the game had started 20 mins ago), I got 2 weird things:

1. As Carrior's Spark attacked my Serena (I got Black Garb with my S), the Spark didn't appear in the war-field(?) and then later Spark came up to attack but without my hero.

2. At the later of the game, as my Serena still has 2 health and suddenly I lost the game (I mean "DEFEAT" appeared in my window as my hero still had 2 health). The Elementalis didn't have any support ability that could give damage to my Serena!

I would win the game but... .... urghhhhhhhh :< so sad. This is the first time I experience some bugs (if they are really bugs).
    Last edited by Su1303; 02-03-2013 at 07:01 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Some possible bugs with Vozitian Orders.
    1. Not sure if there's some explanation as to the ordering of card effects here, but seemingly, one must play Vozitian Orders before playing the friendly ally for the turn in order to use VO's effect. This seems contrary to what the card says, as it says "If you have summoned an ally this turn", making it seem like you could have summoned it before or after VO was played. Obviously, you just have to make sure to play VO first, but it just seems to contradict the wording of the card slightly.

2. Not sure if this has been reported as one of these cards yet, but Vozitian Orders zooms to the wrong side of the field when its ability is used.

3. When you summon an ally and use VO on another ally, the ally summoned this turn is obviously not available to target, as the card says. However, I noticed that if you summoned 2 allies in a turn, you are still allowed to target the first one summoned that turn with VO. For some reason, only the second ally summoned gets counted as being the summoned ally for that turn by VO, and is hence the only one not targetable, when neither of those allies should be. Would probably work the same with 3 or more allies being summoned.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagilum View Post
    played zal with super focus on him - magma shackal had while multiple copies were in hand the improved attack power display of +2. i think this should be normal attack power of 3 while in hand and only once played +2. cheers
    This happened vs me, he had Zal+ super focus, i used DoU on his ally and his ally kept the +2 attack after returning to his hand.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tman507 View Post
    Some possible bugs with Vozitian Orders.
    1. Not sure if there's some explanation as to the ordering of card effects here, but seemingly, one must play Vozitian Orders before playing the friendly ally for the turn in order to use VO's effect. This seems contrary to what the card says, as it says "If you have summoned an ally this turn", making it seem like you could have summoned it before or after VO was played. Obviously, you just have to make sure to play VO first, but it just seems to contradict the wording of the card slightly.

2. Not sure if this has been reported as one of these cards yet, but Vozitian Orders zooms to the wrong side of the field when its ability is used.

3. When you summon an ally and use VO on another ally, the ally summoned this turn is obviously not available to target, as the card says. However, I noticed that if you summoned 2 allies in a turn, you are still allowed to target the first one summoned that turn with VO. For some reason, only the second ally summoned gets counted as being the summoned ally for that turn by VO, and is hence the only one not targetable, when neither of those allies should be. Would probably work the same with 3 or more allies being summoned.

1. Seems worded correctly to me, as I understood it to be played first.

2. I've seen the same thing.

3. Example: With VO already down, I played a PotL. Then I played Fleet-footed Mesenger. The PotL was eligible to be returned to my hand. With 9 resources available when I started, I play PotL again.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Bug: morphic armor on + treasured heirloom

BUG:

When I used morphic armor's ability on an ally with treasured heirloom, TH was activated for the enemy. Then, when it was transfered to my ally, it was activated again when my ally died, but instead gave cards to my enemy instead of me.

He got 4 cards when he should have gotten 0, and I should have gotten 2 cards when instead I got 0.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

BUG: Stuck on antimatter

BUG: I played antimatter from my hand, then activated its ability too fast, and the game locked up. Timer counted down to zero, but nothing happened. Now we're stuck in a never-ending game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've done this twice now. I go to use Banebow ability on hero, therefore I drag Banebow towards the hero and then Banebow goes in the graveyard. Banebow is still usable from graveyard and the last time he went back to full health. Ultimately both times cause the game to end or crash.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Here Be Monsters does not take the resource given by Thoughtful Investment into account.

Fou DeLile vs Morphene

I cast an HBM with us both at 4 resources but nothing happened (he had TI).
    FDL TV!

Channel | Thread | Twitter
    Deck Techs, Game Commentary, Replay Analysis and more!

FDL Tips: The Metagame, Balance and You || Empty Hands
    LL Decklists: Serena || Elementalis