Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    sorry wrong post.... :/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by kcleungab View Post
    The problem with Jericho is that he is a reactive hero
    and reactive hero is not as strong as other heroes.
    as jericho need to bring many counter cards for all the heroes he may face
    this is because in SE, there is huge first move advantage
    once you lay down a ally, you re in a superior position
    while for Jericho, he has to first counter the unknow threat,and then plan his threat,
    this made him very difficult to play in QM
    I don't think he needs to be played reactively though. Quite a few people experimented with VoW builds myself included not sure if any of them worked that well but the idea is simple find a way to make his ability offensive and useful every game future expansions may allow for this.

As for the OP I do not think the minimum needs to increase. 30 card decks were problematic when they allowed things like burn decks that could completely ignore what the opponent did and win by turn 7 or 8 (old Maj). I do not see any such problem with 40 cards. As for making a few different QM ladders I would be fine with that but I again do not see any great need to do so. If you really want to use a big deck go for it you can definitely compete at 250 with a 50 card deck probably higher its just less done for the obvious reasons.
    Last edited by qaz92zaq; 03-12-2013 at 03:54 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Pathetic burn combos are still quite easy to perform with 40 card decks. In MtG you don't usually have so much burn available at any time due to 60 card decks; but there're many other problems there, like land starvation.
    So if they wanna raise the card minimum to 41 I'll vote yes (just put 4x of 10 cards + 1 hero and your deck is done ), probably 50 not.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandevmonium View Post
    Pathetic burn combos are still quite easy to perform with 40 card decks. In MtG you don't usually have so much burn available at any time due to 60 card decks; but there're many other problems there, like land starvation.
    So if they wanna raise the card minimum to 41 I'll vote yes (just put 4x of 10 cards + 1 hero and your deck is done ), probably 50 not.
    Doesn't really change much though from now. Almost better not doing it.
    Kicker of puppies, slasher of babies, and primordial Elder Lich.