Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by c0ldest View Post
    Actually, Arcane Burst and LS, i drag and drop all the time and it lets me cast more (and it casts correctly). Maybe it's because I usually target an ally first though?
    What usually causes it is when you use the ability to only target what you dragged it too. Until the bug can be fixed on the live server (most likely in the Dark Prophecies update I would hope) its better to use the button method when using multi-targeting abilities, especially with heroes.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblade77 View Post
    Happened when I was playing against Elad AI.
    a little bit of testing showed me it happens when I drag and drop target just the hero if I also target an ally it works normally.
    also funny that you can activate the ability from the graveyard lol
    Do you know if you can target Zal when he's in the graveyard?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Not really 100% sure if the enemy can. but I was still able to use shadow font
    The Trueblade of ETC

Shadow Era, Hearthstone, Let's Play

Entertain The Community
    IGN:ETC GnEric

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Me and friend tested this, only when drag and drop, but here's the thing: your opponent has no idea, to them your zaladar is still on the field and CAN he killed, so this does not make you immortal. And if you put him in deck you won't be able to use his ability anymore.

Also if you summon allies after he's in the deck it will sometimes lie to your opponent (it showed my plasma behemoth to him as a infernal gargoyle, but it could still use its pb ability).

I have yet to discover what happens if you actually draw your hero from deck.. maybe playing him would heal you to default?? Unsure, but it seems to only be cosmetic.

Watch the most recent darker emerald vs deathmaget, even though it looked much different while we played, the ending shows me winning by a infernal gargoyle ability and randomly his own ogloth killing him lol... all this time he was in the grave on his screen BTW. And I was in my deck .
    Last edited by Darker Emerald; 01-27-2013 at 08:06 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by c0ldest View Post
    Do you know if you can target Zal when he's in the graveyard?
    Your opponent can target him like normal, in fact they won't ever notice he's not on the field on their screen.. you can also use his ability from the grave, but its a pain in the butt to actually navigate to him each time.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Lightbulb

I just played a game using Nishaven against Zaladar. I was using Android and he was using a smartphone or a tablet (I asked him if he was using a computer when he said he took a screen pic and he said no). Anyway after I used Nishaven's ability (not by drag and drop) it sent Zaladar to the graveyard on his device, but not on mine. I just checked the replay and it doesn't show Zaladar in the graveyard. So, I suspect the problem might be with iOS stuff since I haven't been able to recreate the glitch on my phone or PC - I hope that helps the Dev's!