Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Smile Pack Attack!! -wulven swarm attempt

Hi guys, Ive been playing on the test servers all day and this is what I've come up with after several wins & devastating defeats.
    Please feel free to give me suggestions so i can move up with it, and since its still kinda unique please give me a little credit if you use the build The whole idea is that you can keep draw power up and over-run the field with somewhat powerful and boosted wolves, while they waste cards trying to keep you're allies at bay, then you are able to quickly recover and they run out of hand, hopefully this enables you to keep board control, and you win. For you to win against certain decks you will need to suicide bomb a few wolves, and thus you need at least 20 ally's and the Shadow knights to recycle them or to recover Howlfang (your obvious boss card).

Ok so here goes:

Moonstalker + 43 cards

4 bad wolf
    4 pack wolf
    4 Wulven predator
    3 Howlfang
    2 Tiger wolf
    3 shadow knight

4 Captured prey
    3 Now your mine
    2 sacrificial lamb
    2 regeneration
    2 acid jet
    3 blood moon
    2 call of the pack

3 wrath of the forest

Deckbuilder version: http://sedeck.mygamesonline.org/dbui...2h2a2i3d255355

It has been doing decent, but gets stuck hard when the opponent has a couple really op allys on the field, or against mages who spam fireballs (but thats to be expected). I wish they made wulven savage a 3cc.. but alas at 4cc i don't think he is worth it since I cant use him in many combos.. Should i maybe add a couple rabid bite for op ally situations, shadow fonts / some rain delays and that new rain coat armor? Anyway, let me know if you have any improvements / ideas!

As I improve the deck (so long as nothing gets nerfed, or hopefully the opposity & they make wulven savage a 3cc) I'll try to ad gameplay videos & basic strategy.. I'm by no means an expert (have yet to breach 250 rank), but I can still try to get there.
    Last edited by Darker Emerald; 01-24-2013 at 04:45 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    is bad wolf considered a shadow ally or wulven ally? (does he work with howlfang)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Shadow and Wulven, so it's ok for Howlfang. Why not 4x Blood Moon? Best new card for Wulven, so let's use it!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbolt00 View Post
    is bad wolf considered a shadow ally or wulven ally? (does he work with howlfang)
    Yes, its considered both Shadow Ally and Wulven Ally. To be more specific: Yes, it does work with Howlfang's ability.

@OP: Blood Moon should be in there.
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have 3 blood moon as of now, and it really does help if I can play on t2, really helps speed things up, but with that sac lamb, and wotf I seem to get pretty good draw power. I might add a 4th blood moon though and see if it helps.

This exact build is like 21-9 though as of now

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So.... any other suggestions?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If looking at the OP, you need to trim down the deck to a minimum of 42.

IMO, more allies are better than Regeneration (you don't need it when you are winning, and it doesn't help much if you are losing board), and also same goes to Call of the Pack. More allies or more draws are better than having these 2 cards.

Just my suggestion though.
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well.. I almost feel I need regeneration in case i run into anyone using nowhere to hide (or the rare times i get poisoned/burned). otherwise i usually sac it if i feel its not going to happen or too late to matter.

I have been trying without call of the pack, and it works ok, I liked having it though sometimes, because say on turn 6 they've killed my bad wolf or wp, and i have it out there, I can quickly summon 3 allies (one call summoned wolf, one howlfang, one bonus bad wolf or wp) and stealth, then i almost automatically re-own the board unless they had a really good hand.. But it mostly comes in handy when dealing with mages only, so I'm not sure if i should put it back or not..

I don't much run out of allies though, since i can recycle a few with shadow knights.. But when I do run out we have both exhausted all cards and i wish i had a couple more options, I don't know what allies to add though, i personally don't think wulven savage is good enough to justify 4cc, since he doesn't sync with anything i have here, and since the only people i really have trouble with (mages, rouges and sometimes zaladar) have ways of killing him easily anyway. If he was 3cc, id toss 2-3 in here for sure and drop some other stuff.

I don't want to test the build until they fix the auto-stealth glitch though (or make it permanent lol and give moonstalker tier -1) for the wrath i will get from other players.