Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Elicit Information could allow for some interesting rogue decks, particularly a Serena hand control deck. I've been toying around with using EI and BS for draw, as well as of course Pay Day to assist with BS, and using no IGG. With EI we could opt to use 4x IGG and 2x EI for draw instead of what has been typical, such as Tainted Oracle. EI and IGG combined can absolutely provide some serious draw. While I don't think EI alone could provide sufficient draw by itself, it seems fair so far that the card costs 4cc, especially considering Serena's money play is at turn 5 with Anklebreaker, giving us the option (or temptation) to blast the opposing Hero's hand for -1 card while dealing 4 damage and drawing a card instead of playing the board to -1 card the opHero and drawing a card.

plo
    Why won't this card cost be reduced to 3? As was said earlier, IGG draws more even if you are using a Serena with many discards effects so it should be cheaper to compensate for that, not only is it's drawing power worse, but it also works with a more restricted set of cards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Replying to an OLD thread. EI is totally dead right now since hit list was added to the pool. Maybe... hopefully the new Rogue cards to be announced in the next spoiler preview will have something to bounce off of this unappreciated card.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    What do you mean now. Elicit information was dead before shattered fates was even revealed. 4cc is just too expensive for such a difficult activation. There are few options to get opponents to discard from hand, and it's very very risky to add more of those options to the rogue pool. Face it, over half of dark prophecies cards were poorly designed in terms of cost and usage.
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well, that was more blunt than I was meaning to be but I have to agree. This card shouldn't cost more than 3cc but from what I understand there is no way that the devs are going to go back and fix any of the cards from CotC or SF at this point.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Dude this card doesnt need a 2cc ability even if you do activate her ability the best serena deck relys on stealing opponents stuff which i think that shit needs adressed if you wanna piss someone of thats the deck to run card stealing is bullshit becuase at that point it ruins any deck by taking the stuff it needs to do combos and what its meant for card stealing was the worst idea for this game and btw theres no chnging coc set cards anymore so you cant do it anyways

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdogg10 View Post
    Dude this card doesnt need a 2cc ability even if you do activate her ability the best serena deck relys on stealing opponents stuff which i think that shit needs adressed if you wanna piss someone of thats the deck to run card stealing is bullshit becuase at that point it ruins any deck by taking the stuff it needs to do combos and what its meant for card stealing was the worst idea for this game and btw theres no chnging coc set cards anymore so you cant do it anyways
    I might suggest toning down the language. (and using punctuation. Definitely using punctuation.)
    Additonaly, elicit information isn't a call of crystals card. It is from the dark prophecies set, as I actually mentioned about two posts before yours.
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    But it would change the coc version of it which cant be done so either way it cant be done