Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    yeah im actually getting 1400some ought cards tomorrow (bought two booster boxes two starter decks and 2 premium and exclusive sets) we also bought 2 bricks of redand black small 6 sided dice for attack gain and life lost on allies. 2 ten sided dice for shadow energy and 2 30 sided dice for health. these will come in handy till i get my lil inventions im coming up with , up to par. so all those dice were 40 bucks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz35 View Post
    yeah im actually getting 1400some ought cards tomorrow (bought two booster boxes two starter decks and 2 premium and exclusive sets) we also bought 2 bricks of redand black small 6 sided dice for attack gain and life lost on allies. 2 ten sided dice for shadow energy and 2 30 sided dice for health. these will come in handy till i get my lil inventions im coming up with , up to par. so all those dice were 40 bucks.
    Well done, glad you got your cards sorted in the end! Sounds similar to the counter system I use

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I made a video all about how to keep track of things within the game, and you can see it here. I also sell a product of my own design to keep track of statuses easier, which you can see here.