Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by gnome72 View Post
    Sleeping with girlfriend's sister is indeed uncommon, but probably not rare (unless Your girlfriend has only brother :-)

Sleeping with girlfriend's mother would be quite epic, through! Imagine all the moves she must know!
    ^^ Those are the words of a wiseman ...

Are you hiding anything?
    IGN: d4dy

This is the link to deckbuilder
    This is the link to expansion deckbuilder
    This is the link to chat channel where you can find people to play custom games.
    This is the link to chat channel commands
    This is the link to board game "No Man's Land"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by kentuequi View Post
    How many times are you gong to write this story in the forum? And btw, did you use copy/paste, cause it seems to be written the same way than last year's one, :P

I'll search for it later.
    Lol, I was hopped up last night. Have I really posted this before?
    85-Card mini-set: Gate of the Steelbound.

So you want to take a poll? ∙ Affectionate TVTransvestite TwinRacist CowBag of Dicks

The pen is mightier than the sword, but actions speak louder than words.
    Knowledge is Power, Power Corrupts.
    Sometimes a little chaos is in order.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Craziest thing I ever did...... hmmm.....

Pulling up the handbrake on my car in the middle of the night doing 110kph (70mph). A friend had said an incredibly insulting thing to me and it was the fastest way to stop the car and tell him to GTFO. Best handbrake turn of my life though.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekoz View Post
    Lol, I was hopped up last night. Have I really posted this before?
    Yup, sure, haha, can't find it though,
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Preybird View Post
    Craziest thing I ever did...... hmmm.....

Pulling up the handbrake on my car in the middle of the night doing 110kph (70mph). A friend had said an incredibly insulting thing to me and it was the fastest way to stop the car and tell him to GTFO. Best handbrake turn of my life though.
    LOL, love it
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekoz View Post
    A couple years ago, I was going to the movies with two of my good friends. When they drove by to pick me up, they started playing that dumb little game where you accelerate as your buddy gets to the door.

I do not appreciate such bullshittery.

Anyway, I decided that they were to be punished. Being a track sprinter, I easily caught up with the car. In response, they accelerated. This tug o' war of idiocy continued until they were going faster than my top speed by a hefty amount. For some reason, I decided that grabbing onto a moving car going ~26 mph would be a splendid way to keep up.

I was dragged around 20 feet before the car completely stopped. The entire left side of my body was covered in blood. I could see ligaments where my skin was sanded the worst. I still have golfball sized scars on every major joint on the left half of my body. The worst part, though...I ruined an awesome shirt and pair of pants.

The best part was I didn't feel anything though my first reaction after it happened was to limp to the car, climb in, and say "let's go". My friends look at me like "uh dude, you kind of messed yourself up" and then I realized; all I said was "aww man, I'm bleeding...fuck it, let's go to the movie anyway."

Trust me, if you ever plan on doing something that'll probably end in a ton of blood (your blood); do it big. At a certain threshold of pain, your brain just tends to block it out.
    Haha i found it:

Quote Originally Posted by Ekoz
    wine, maybe? mixed drink? not all alchohol is piss golden.

craziest experience? hard to choose. all are automobile related though. i have a nasty record with cars. 99% of it isn't my fault. i think they're out to get me. i've been hit by a car, run over by a car, participated in car chases, been driven the wrong direction on an active one way street...all i need to do now is be in a tumbling/sinking car, and i'm a certified stunt actor.

if i had to choose the most PERMANENT experience, it would be the time i was dragged along the road by a car. it only lasted a second, but the entire left side of my body is riddled with scars from it. the worst is on my shoulder - a golf-ball sized mark that probably will never go away.

basically, my freinds and i are going to the movies. they roll up to my sidewalk to pick me up. they decide to play that little game where you drive away as the person walks up to the door. sadly, they forget that i'm a varsity track runner.

ok, so now i'm chasing after a car that's cruising at a cool 15. i'm keeping up beautifully, so they up the speed. now i'm kind of struggling. i'm keeping up, but running out of wind (sprinters don't really excell in edurance, after all). so i do the stupidest thing in my life - i grab onto the rear. the rear has absolutely NOTHING to hold on to, so i'm basically grasping clean sheet metal.

then, my freinds decide to do the stupidest thing ever, even stupider than grabbing onto a moving car - speed up again. i tumble, and start sliding, grinding really, against the asphalt. i immediately let go, but the inertia keeps me going. my shirt was ruined, every major joint on the left side of my body had the skin grinded down to the ligiments, and my arm and thigh was matted with blood.

best part was, i didn't feel a thing until half an hour later :P
    Here: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....ight=Golf+ball

My memory neva fail me :P.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by kentuequi View Post
    Haha i found it:

Here: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....ight=Golf+ball

My memory neva fail me :P.
    oh come on, it was the same exact type of topic! you can't expect me to NOT post the same thing. you know, unless i had something crazier happen to me before then and now. which i didn't...

...yet.

so it's not like i post this all the time - i post it when appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by iClipse View Post
    LOL! You weren't going to watch a zombie movie or something, right?
    i...don't remember, but it was definitely an action movie.
    85-Card mini-set: Gate of the Steelbound.

So you want to take a poll? ∙ Affectionate TVTransvestite TwinRacist CowBag of Dicks

The pen is mightier than the sword, but actions speak louder than words.
    Knowledge is Power, Power Corrupts.
    Sometimes a little chaos is in order.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    my friends and i used to go out every night, driving to the beach. we would sneak out his dad's car by rolling it down the driveway, then pushing it a few houses away from their house before starting the engine. the way to the beach is really dark that if you close the car's headlights, you won't see the road, let alone anything in front of you. we would take turns driving that car at full speed and then switching off the headlights seeing who could go without lights the longest. it was such an adrenalin rush. we'd arrive at the beach by 3 am, smoke a pack, wait for the dawn to break, and then go back home. by 8 am, it's class time.

that however, was not the craziest thing i did.

i once took my sister hostage, and ran after my siblings waving a machete.
    Want to Join A1?

A1: Evolution in Theory. To stop evolving is to die.

It is one of my greatest hopes that in the future, mankind achieves enlightenment so high we would not need rules, laws, or government to keep the peace and govern ourselves. By our own motivation and volition, we would do what is right and just because it is right and just. This is the central tenet of anarchy. Not chaos and lawlessness, but free will and self-actualization.

Visit my blog: Potpourri

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Went to a Star Trek convention and yelled "Star Wars rules !!!!"

More seriously, was drunk with friends, passed near a 4 floored building. There was a huge party on the 4th floor, and a friend said that I didn't had the balls to ask if we could join it. Instead of ringing all the doorbells to find the right appartment and ask, the alcohol made me climb till the 4th floor directly ... by the external gutter ...

NB : They said no way, but asked me to leave by the door