4x Blood Moon
    2x Call of the Pack
    4x Blinding Storm

***Armors (4)***
    4x Wrath of the Forest

***Weapons (2)***
    2x Fangs of the Predator

TOTAL: 42 cards + Hero

The idea is simple: spam allies, get draw when they die with WotF, with additional draw with Blood Moon. The Fangs are not necessary and can be sacced when drawn early, or perhaps even be removed completely.

Of course, this deck hates priests and other board-wipe-bearing hero's. Also, probably it's much better to take some allies out (perhaps some Lightning Hunters and Tiger Wulfs) and add useful abilities and/or counters (Change of Fortune, for instance). But I couldn't fit them in next to my hordes of Wulven.

Note: I wasn't in the PFG, so this deck is completely untested. Also, it might very well be crap.

Comments are welcome.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I also was not on the PFG, but I have comments, so just be aware that they are potentially worthless.

Moonstalker's ability reduces the strength of Blood Moon. You only have 12 allies that combo well with Call of the Pack and Howlfang's ability. And finally, Lightning Hunter is going to interfere with Moonstalker's ability and Blinding Storm. Once you get a chance to test this deck, you might find it better to switch to Darkclaw and go slightly more aggressive.
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Warr Byrd View Post
    Moonstalker's ability reduces the strength of Blood Moon. You only have 12 allies that combo well with Call of the Pack and Howlfang's ability. And finally, Lightning Hunter is going to interfere with Moonstalker's ability and Blinding Storm. Once you get a chance to test this deck, you might find it better to switch to Darkclaw and go slightly more aggressive.
    True, very true. Rather than switching to Darkclaw, I was more thinking about dropping Lightning Hunter. However, for this deck I mainly wanted ALL the Wulven. I agree it might be better to drop all the Blinding Storms for 4x WBT, and use DC instead of MS. Also, Call of the Pack may not be strong enough to warrant 4x inclusion in a pack-deck, since how often will the condition be met? However, I guess it IS nice against board-wipe decks.

I'm not sure Moonstalker and Blood Moon are such a bad combo: I see Blood Moon as an early game accelerator, whereas Moonstalker's ability will be useful more in the later game. However, 4x Blood Moon might be a bit overkill, especially considering the draw that WotF should generate with a pack deck.

I believe there exist 'just' 3 different (hence max 12) allies that combo with Call of the Pack and Howlfang, or did I miss one? However, it might be useful to add other 3cc allies to the deck, to 'save' some Bad Wolfs and Wulven Predators for when Howlfang makes his entry.

Anyway, thanks for your comments! Perhaps I should wait until the expansion is up on the test server