Close

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Senior Member Flynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    195
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Three Meta Improvements I really really really would like

    I would love if you could:

    1. Create a section on the forums to discuss issues with the forum (Meta section).

    2. Create a link on the forums (when logged in) to www.shadowera.com/private.php as it's MUCH more useful than the "My Profile" link currently up there. I keep having to type in the "/private.php" and it's really frustrating.

    3. PLEASE take off the automatic log out after 10 or 15 minutes of inactivity (or at least make an option where I can set the inactivity time). It's incredibly frustrating as it keeps logging me out while I'm writing posts on the forum. There's absolutely no need for this kind of security on a game's forum. Facebook doesn't even do that and it would have a lot more reason to then this website. Thanks.

    EDIT:
    4. (Minor) I'd love it also if the 'Subscriptions' section of /private.php worked like an inbox. Currently when you view the subscriptions they all become unbolded. I'd love if it would become unbolded when you click on them.
    Last edited by Flynn; 01-17-2013 at 01:44 AM.
    Flynn

    My opinion on the BP guild and glitches in Shadow Era. I think it's <removed>.

    Decks
    Zaladar - CotC Mill | Victor - CotC Solo | All my good decks are a secret

    Card Design
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix Guild Cards | World Beyond - The Warlock's Grimoire | Trollface

  2. #2
    Moderator danae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In the forums
    Posts
    3,920
    Tournaments Joined
    4
    Tournaments Won
    0
    I moved this thread to site feedback as it is more appropriate here.

    1. There is already a forum and that is where your thread is now.

    2. Click on Notifications > Inbox to go to private

    3. I haven't encountered this problem before. I actually hardly ever log in anymore as when I come back the next day, I'm still logged in when I open the forums. There are only a few times when I had to re-login and I think it had something more to do with my cache or something.

    4. Never used subscriptions so I have no comment on that.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Flynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    195
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post
    I moved this thread to site feedback as it is more appropriate here.

    1. There is already a forum and that is where your thread is now.

    2. Click on Notifications > Inbox to go to private

    3. I haven't encountered this problem before. I actually hardly ever log in anymore as when I come back the next day, I'm still logged in when I open the forums. There are only a few times when I had to re-login and I think it had something more to do with my cache or something.

    4. Never used subscriptions so I have no comment on that.
    1./2. Thanks! I couldn't find it :S
    3. Hmm... maybe my cache is just constantly getting cleared out by another program on my computer... thanks for the input there. I'll check it out. If someone else has this problem let me know how you fixed it!
    Flynn

    My opinion on the BP guild and glitches in Shadow Era. I think it's <removed>.

    Decks
    Zaladar - CotC Mill | Victor - CotC Solo | All my good decks are a secret

    Card Design
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix Guild Cards | World Beyond - The Warlock's Grimoire | Trollface

  4. #4
    DP Visionary Preybird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    9,046
    Tournaments Joined
    1
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Flynn View Post
    1./2. Thanks! I couldn't find it :S
    3. Hmm... maybe my cache is just constantly getting cleared out by another program on my computer... thanks for the input there. I'll check it out. If someone else has this problem let me know how you fixed it!
    When you log in, tick the Remember Me box and you'll never be kicked again (unless browser cache clears as Danae says)
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

    Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

    Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

    PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

  5. #5
    DP Visionary Demnchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    North Carolina, USA (GMT -4)
    Posts
    5,858
    Tournaments Joined
    8
    Tournaments Won
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Preybird View Post
    When you log in, tick the Remember Me box and you'll never be kicked again (unless browser cache clears as Danae says)
    Yep, so long as that box is checked and the browser is capable of remembering it, you'll stay logged in.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

    A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

    Was Shadow Era Community Manager

    Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

    "When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

  6. #6
    Senior Member Flynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    195
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    So I figured out why I keep getting logged out. I use "Memory Clean" on my mac and whenever my RAM goes below 400MB it does a quick clean which I found out includes the cache. Problem solved. Speeds up my computer though so I guess I'll have to deal with it logging me out.
    Flynn

    My opinion on the BP guild and glitches in Shadow Era. I think it's <removed>.

    Decks
    Zaladar - CotC Mill | Victor - CotC Solo | All my good decks are a secret

    Card Design
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix Guild Cards | World Beyond - The Warlock's Grimoire | Trollface

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •