Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Opinions and Help with my Deck

HAVE DELETED BECAUSE IT's SUCH A GOOD DECK!
    Last edited by minscandboo; 01-17-2013 at 11:20 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is WAYYY too varied-you have too many one or two of everything...and I don't mean to be rude, but I disagree-dealing with Gwen and Serena requires you to keep those Smashing Blows for their Soul Seekers and Anklebreakers...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Every deck has it's bad matchups. Any deck that relies on combat damage is weak against Moonstalker, your deck is no exception. Your best bet is to try and counter his stealthed allies. Use Retreat when Moonstalker stealthed an ally such as Plasma Behemoth or Crippling Blow when he stealthes a melee ally like Shadow Knight.
    As for your deck, keeping in a mix of cards may be useful in some matches but overall you will lose more than you win, especially when you climb up the ladders. Don't keep many 1-copy cards especially in the weapons/armors section. Choose your favorite weapon and armor and use a split of the two (example 4 weapons-3 armors).
    You can easily get rid of all the Human and Neutral abilities you have, save Retreat (which is better if you have 4x).
    As for allies, the same rules apply here as with weapons. Choose your favorites and try to get them up to 3x 4x for maximum consistency.
    Distribute them according to the cost they have (example: 4-5 that cost 2, 7-9 that cost 3, around 5-6 that cost 5+)
    As for the deck size, it is usually better to stick tothe minimum but going slightly over will not hurt if you have a decent draw engine (drawing more than 1 cards per turn). As a Warrior you have access to the best draw engine in the game, Blood Frenzy. Use also Tainted Oracle as secondary draw and you will be fine (a 4-3 split is great).
    If you need more deckbuilding advice read this, this and other guides you will find in the Strategy and Game Discussion subforum.
    Hope I was of help and my wall of text didn't scare you
    Have Fun!
    IGN|theLittleGnome

Rising Sun | join now!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Depending on how many crystals and gold you have, here's my suggestion, with reasons
    +2 Jasmine Rosecult-crucial in every non-solo human deck-her ability is a game winner. Also, DAT ASS.
    +2 Blood Frenzy-best draw in the game. Period.
    +4 Jeweler's Dream-better than Berserker's Edge by a mile...
    +2 The King's Pride-finisher, buffing your allies

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    is that a suggestion on cards that I should add?? I don't run Jewelers Dream; the ability of Bezerkers edge works better for me. But other than that I already have all of those cards in the deck; and I agree Jasmine indeed has got dat ass. If it's a suggestion on cards to add I am disinclined to do so. I try to keep as small a deck as possible. I have no problem with draw as of right now. Im either running blood frenzy ASAP or I can use the Tainted Oracle, Melt Down, or Campfire Stories. Or as a last resort Bazaar. To be honest I have been winning the majority of battles now with this build. I'll see you guys in the quick match soon enough.