Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

For more of a Challenge...

For more of a challenge (in beta 1.03), I suggest passing your first turn (press "done" once to skip the sacrifice step and press "done" again to end your turn) and don't ever use your hero ability.

This seems to be more of a challenge (especially since the opponent hero currently doesn't activate his ability and because it takes away the huge advantage you have in always starting first); nevertheless, this isn't that difficult either.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Was thinking in 1.4 maybe the AI should go first.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Atm, without ever using my hero's ability, I'm trying to see how many turns I can pass at the very beginning and still come back and win the game. So far I'm up to 4 turns. Let's see if I can now win by passing my first 5 turns.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Okay, passing 5 turns is impossible. I think I got lucky and won the first game I played when I passed my first 4 turns, since now it also seems near impossible to duplicate the win result. However, perhaps I can near consistently win if I pass just my first three turns? Let me try it out..

Probably the biggest issue that the hero AI seems to have is when to use Supernova. I've seen it stack the field up with allies and then Supernova them all to death before I've even gotten a chance to play a single ally.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Don't worry, the next version will have much smarter AI