Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fan of Blades

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyraquis View Post
    I guess you will be exhausted and can't attack again until the next turn. Also it takes 12 resources to cast 2 Fans....
    You dont have to cast FoB at the same turn you played it.
    But yeah it might be. Depends if FoB works for example as LS, that you can target more than one.
    TJ Minato

TJ's Yellow Flash

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If I cast and hit 3 targets with FoB, and summon another weapon before the forth strike, I assume my hero will be exhausted?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Seems like it is really intended only for Serena. 6 mana for 4 damage to 4 targets isn't that exciting for Lance.

Still, 3 damage isn't that great, considering how many allies have 4 or more toughness. You really need those allies to help deal the finishing blow.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, you don't need 12 resources to pull that off, still I think it doesn't matter which turn you cast the weapon, as long as you finish attacking, you are exhausted (which can be un-exhausted with the help of a new card). I don't think you can attack with an existing weapon, summon another one, and attack again... And I assume you also can't attack three targets, do something else, and then come back and attack the fourth one, since your have finished your attack, for which you have chosen only 3 targets, and you are exhausted.

Note that if there is an active ability on your weapon, you can activate it despite your hero being exhausted. For example you can draw using the Wizent's Staff, attack, summon another one, and draw, and summon another one and draw, if you can and wish to.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by abazigal View Post
    Still, 3 damage isn't that great, considering how many allies have 4 or more toughness. You really need those allies to help deal the finishing blow.
    Against most opponents, a certain Call of the Crystals card makes it effectively a 4 damage weapon. Someone else mentioned Black Garb, which makes it an auto-kill against most allies, although can only do that to two allies.
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    stick that poison on it and it should be fun
    IGN: Nataku Wolf

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    cry... i wanted a new weapon for lance... but this Fan is only for the ladies...

seriously: a weapon which goes with lance abiltiy would habe been nice...

edit: nataku... yeah your right... the poison fan would be nice... also with lance...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    come on now, AB is still better than FoB. it suits Lance perfectly.
    Want to Join A1?

A1: Evolution in Theory. To stop evolving is to die.

It is one of my greatest hopes that in the future, mankind achieves enlightenment so high we would not need rules, laws, or government to keep the peace and govern ourselves. By our own motivation and volition, we would do what is right and just because it is right and just. This is the central tenet of anarchy. Not chaos and lawlessness, but free will and self-actualization.

Visit my blog: Potpourri

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    yes it does... but it is so old... i wanted an new weapon... shiny and bright... or not so bright and shiny... since i am a rogue...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Nebelwand View Post
    yes it does... but it is so old... i wanted an new weapon... shiny and bright... or not so bright and shiny... since i am a rogue...
    Actually I believe Anklebreaker was one of the cards released later on to complete Call of the Crystals, so it's actually newer than some cards, just older than the newest cards haha