Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Although its still nice to be able to manhandle Aeon + Earth Protector with just a 2cc card, I think.
    Last edited by Zyraquis; 01-16-2013 at 06:22 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Danidista View Post
    "If your hero killed an ally" he can attack another time, but the ability last for the whole turn so "if he kill another ally" probably he can attack another time... don't know how it works :P probably we have to wait for the test server release!
    No, the way the card exists currently, it does not last the whole turn. It is an ability, like Fireball or Shield Bash. It gets played, it has its effect, it goes to the graveyard. If it were "Warrior Ability - Support" or "Warrior Ability - Attachment," it would have a lasting effect and you would only have to play it once, but then it would list a time limit for how long the card remained in play. Think about it, does it really make sense to give Logan (and Amber to a smaller extent, and the other Warriors to a very small extent) what is effectively a board wipe for just 2cc?
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was thinking about building a deck around Vozitian Orders. Priest of the Light, Artful Squire, Layarian Diplomat and Layarian Seductress could become a real pain, plus you can save lilly to bring back more items. Ally almost dead? play a low cost ally, bring back the nearly dead guy and immediately summon him again.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Danidista View Post
    don't know how it works :P probably we have to wait for the test server release!
    Mwhahahaha!!

*Reply from someone from the PFG who knows, , hate me i love that feeling,
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by kentuequi View Post
    Mwhahahaha!!

*Reply from someone from the PFG who knows, , hate me i love that feeling,
    Why you're doing this to me! WHY?!?! :P
    Danidista - Gladiator of Urbe
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Danidista92

TO of:
    Tournament for players new to tournaments #1 #2 #3#4 (Finished)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by mclamdc View Post
    I was thinking about building a deck around Vozitian Orders. Priest of the Light, Artful Squire, Layarian Diplomat and Layarian Seductress could become a real pain, plus you can save lilly to bring back more items. Ally almost dead? play a low cost ally, bring back the nearly dead guy and immediately summon him again.
    Probably an awensome loop in the meltdown format... Cast and cast them again
    Danidista - Gladiator of Urbe
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Danidista92

TO of:
    Tournament for players new to tournaments #1 #2 #3#4 (Finished)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Warr Byrd View Post
    No, the way the card exists currently, it does not last the whole turn. It is an ability, like Fireball or Shield Bash. It gets played, it has its effect, it goes to the graveyard. If it were "Warrior Ability - Support" or "Warrior Ability - Attachment," it would have a lasting effect and you would only have to play it once, but then it would list a time limit for how long the card remained in play. Think about it, does it really make sense to give Logan (and Amber to a smaller extent, and the other Warriors to a very small extent) what is effectively a board wipe for just 2cc?
    I agree, I doubt the design team would make a 2cc board wipe for Logan - yes he's underpowered, but that's a lot. I hadn't thought of that card's synergy with Logan though, good one there.

Quote Originally Posted by mclamdc View Post
    Shadow Knight, Portal, and maybe Belladonna would work well with this in Meltdown.
    Last edited by Flynn; 01-16-2013 at 09:58 PM.
    Flynn

My opinion on the BP guild and glitches in Shadow Era. I think it's <removed>.

Decks
    Zaladar - CotC Mill | Victor - CotC Solo | All my good decks are a secret

Card Design
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix Guild Cards | World Beyond - The Warlock's Grimoire | Trollface

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Warr Byrd View Post
    You still get to bring back the Squire or other allies. Turn Eladwen into a mini-Gravebone.

Except that Shard of Power sets max life to 1 health, so Bloodstained Marauder wouldn't gain any attack from having it's health reduced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyraquis View Post
    Yeah. You beat me to it. Just read the text on Shard again and it is a no go.
    I think it might be as it works with altar the wording on shard is bad.
    Last edited by qaz92zaq; 01-18-2013 at 05:57 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    lightning strike plus voltar's ring = 4 damage from lighting strike instead of normal 3. essentially would give mage 4 more fireballs that can hit 2 targets instead of one.
    SHADOW ERA, ETC

ENLIGHTENING THE COMMUNTY

IGNS: JONATHAN STRANGE
    KELLHUS

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Jericho heal + se gain: Lingering Essence + Jericho Ability/Disrupt Aura (i call this combo Feeding Jericho)
    Incense of Atonement + attachment summon - 1 arcane damage to enemy hero
    Fatty + A Legend Rises + Assumed Command + Celestial Armor + Blessed Protection = cheese
    Want to Join A1?

A1: Evolution in Theory. To stop evolving is to die.

It is one of my greatest hopes that in the future, mankind achieves enlightenment so high we would not need rules, laws, or government to keep the peace and govern ourselves. By our own motivation and volition, we would do what is right and just because it is right and just. This is the central tenet of anarchy. Not chaos and lawlessness, but free will and self-actualization.

Visit my blog: Potpourri