Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Actually, for Baduruu, I can also pack Shadow Font to take advantage of Grundler's Double and the sole ally (Jade) to give me an extra draw... Only if I can test it :P

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Actually I don't think she needs assumed command, she can not be targeted..but nova and tidal will kill her, also this is counterable by Nowhere To Hide and Nocturnal Advantage

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The emphasis is certainly on traps but as has been mentioned many time before. Traps don't help as much in taking a board back. Right now, I am leaning to subbing out WoTF for PotM and wiggling artful squire into my existing arrow based deck then see what happens.

Also, sever ties or some other attachment removal seems to be more and more of an auto-include with the introduction of steadfast.
    IGN: E2E BallyWorld
    Common Hero: Victor, Serena, and Gwyn

Resident Sapper and Proud Member of E2E: Enlisted to Endure.

"For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found." Luke 15:24
    "This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." Romans 3:22-24

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    One thing Ive noticed from the expansion is that some of the newer ally's seem to have high casting cost to them, so one would believe that there would be more resource manipulation in the set but it's hard to say. There isn't much in the first set, so after seeing the spoilers I just hope we cast these cards and not sac a thrid of our deck to do so.
    Tournament & League Wins Achivements
    Semi-Finalist AA1 Duel Tournament.

Current Quick Match Rating= 261.(39 away from 300)

8 Time Tier 2 Meltdown Finishes.

"I have become death, Destroyer of Worlds"
    -Robert Oppenhiemer.

PROUD FOUNDER OF KINGS 4 HIRE

KINGS 4 HIRE- "Hire a warrior; gain a sword. Hire a king; gain an army."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Oh BTW What's everyone favorite card based on art work? So far I thought my def was Word of the prophet but after seeing that New Berserker card I think those are tied. Thanks Wulven for the spoilers cause they are perfect for iPhone wallpapers.
    Tournament & League Wins Achivements
    Semi-Finalist AA1 Duel Tournament.

Current Quick Match Rating= 261.(39 away from 300)

8 Time Tier 2 Meltdown Finishes.

"I have become death, Destroyer of Worlds"
    -Robert Oppenhiemer.

PROUD FOUNDER OF KINGS 4 HIRE

KINGS 4 HIRE- "Hire a warrior; gain a sword. Hire a king; gain an army."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think there's a lot of high cost allies because there are so many powerful allies, and that there are so many powerful allies because there was almost no variety in them with the original set. You saw the same couple of 5cc allies in human decks, the different couple in shadow, and almost no 4cc allies period unless they drew cards. I think that with all the new high costing allies, we'll finally see a lot more variety in deck design. And you would only have to sac a third of your deck if you wanted to play two high cost cards in the same turn, you can still play two 3ccs on the same turn for 6 resources.
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The new set definitely made hunters more playable. I just wish there are draw engine that are specific to hunters. Rogues have night owl, wulven have blood moon, mages have ToK, warrior have Blood Frenzies, Elementals have antimatter.... How about archers?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo3yb0i View Post
    The new set definitely made hunters more playable. I just wish there are draw engine that are specific to hunters. Rogues have night owl, wulven have blood moon, mages have ToK, warrior have Blood Frenzies, Elementals have antimatter.... How about archers?
    Um. Pride of the Mountain. Or Survivalist.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't know if anyone has made survivalist work, but I think it's pretty bad. Maybe room to improve one day though. Most hunter draw is an armor (pride of the mountain, wrath of the forest, gravediggers cloak, nightprowler). They're not really good to run in a deck together. There's grundlers double now which helps a bit... Hunters have lots of draw OPTIONS, it's just that except for a 4cc armor these options are bad.
    Elder TJ

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayzie View Post
    I don't know if anyone has made survivalist work, but I think it's pretty bad. Maybe room to improve one day though. Most hunter draw is an armor (pride of the mountain, wrath of the forest, gravediggers cloak, nightprowler). They're not really good to run in a deck together. There's grundlers double now which helps a bit... Hunters have lots of draw OPTIONS, it's just that except for a 4cc armor these options are bad.
    Radient Wisp plus surprise attack might work for gwyn and victor.

i also played against the semi-solo baduruu res des build type, and the cantriping of HBM and CSW worked well for them.
    IGN: E2E BallyWorld
    Common Hero: Victor, Serena, and Gwyn

Resident Sapper and Proud Member of E2E: Enlisted to Endure.

"For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found." Luke 15:24
    "This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." Romans 3:22-24