Just posting to see others opinions on certain cards that can be quite annoying and huge game changers, and more often than not require too little resources to use in my opinion. I am a relatively new player, I use Boris and started playing a couple of months back when things started going south with BGEE release dates. I was on a hiatus for a while and now playing again. I would consider myself average at the game. I was once ranked 140 before i stopped. Anyways, on to the cards that I personally LOATHE!

Mind Control
Ice Storm
Tidal Wave

This is all obviously open to debate and any cards that others personally loathe as well. In my opinion Mind Control is a bit too powerful. And the ease with which one can completely clear the field with Ice Storm and Tidal wave especially for the low cost of Ice storm seems a bit harsh, particularly for those who use an ally strategy.

Also what are some other Warriors thoughts on Shield Bash and Enrage? I long ago learned to not even include Enrage in my deck for how easily it can simply be nerfed right off you. I would much rather have a card that simply adds permanent health. And shield bash seems pretty useless. I rarely find myself using Shield Bash over any other 3 resource card. Besides Special Delivery does the same thing but it can also hit the Hero.

On a last note, I think the dev's should consider adding some new backgrounds and music to the mix.

Thanks.

Now let the debate begin.