Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quitters and rewards

Xp should be gained for matches that end in victory from opponents who quit early. I had 2 traps down and my opponent was clearly frustrated because he/she had not layed down a card yet, so the person quit.
    And I received the message, match too short to receive Xp. That's not cool.

Xp and gold should be awarded for matches won after the first 2 turns are up. Once I go, and once my opponents turn is over and it's my turn again & vice versa.
    "Corruption of the soul is a fate that befalls the weak."

{IGN} Capo 9~ Enlisted{2}Endure {E2E}

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Then you could just try to pair yourself up with an alt and earn free stuff quickly. Not gonna happen.
    I made pumpkins! Firesnake and Plasma Behemoth.
    I daydream about cards too.

My 1.5 Moonstalker deck.

Nizaris - The Characterless Character
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

You can read about us OR join us!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yep, what Nizaris said. Just know they receive a penalty and move on to the next game.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    On a side note, how is it determined if a match is "too short to gain xp"? Like is it based on an amount of time or number of turns? I'm sure this has been answered before but I can't seem to find it >.<
    Account for Gondorian to put SC into: Ronin Drizl

IGN: Ronin Drizl

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizz'l View Post
    On a side note, how is it determined if a match is "too short to gain xp"? Like is it based on an amount of time or number of turns? I'm sure this has been answered before but I can't seem to find it >.<
    I don't know, but I sure am getting tired of playing 5 or 6 rounds and then suddenly having the game end and called a draw. Guess there isn't enough intelligence server-side to determine relative standing, health percentage, board control, ability to inflict damage, etc.

Still, I'm glad when sometimes the game terminates promptly, instead of dragging on in my opponent's sacrifice stage, and also glad my impending victory is seldom relabeled a Defeat!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post
    I don't know, but I sure am getting tired of playing 5 or 6 rounds and then suddenly having the game end and called a draw. Guess there isn't enough intelligence server-side to determine relative standing, health percentage, board control, ability to inflict damage, etc.

Still, I'm glad when sometimes the game terminates promptly, instead of dragging on in my opponent's sacrifice stage, and also glad my impending victory is seldom relabeled a Defeat!
    The draw ending is probably a cheater fooling with the system. Iv had that happen to me, too often when opponents are getting beat or frustrated.
    "Corruption of the soul is a fate that befalls the weak."

{IGN} Capo 9~ Enlisted{2}Endure {E2E}