Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Freak View Post
    I was the tallest boy in my batch when I was in 1-8th grade but I was very very shy and I stammered a lot. Senior students bullied me all the time until one day when I was in 7th grade, I pulled off a "Hulk-like" move and lifted a 9th grade student and smashed him on the desk. I broke his rib, and since that day I have been free from any kind of bullying. I'm 21 now and when me and my friends get together, we still laugh about that day.

About cyber bullying, I have no idea how it affects a person or how a "cyber bully" bullies someone.
    O.o
    Like I said once you stand up for yourself and do something it usually stops

LMAO I can just picture you picking up a kid and just dropping him on a desk xD
    A1 Vitality
    A1's Assassin

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitality View Post
    Like I said once you stand up for yourself and do something it usually stops

LMAO I can just picture you picking up a kid and just dropping him on a desk xD
    Yeah, never let bullies dance on your head. They won't provoke someone who can fight back.
    That was a turning point in my life vita, it made me realize that I don't have to be afraid of anyone.
    Of course, my parents were called up by the headmaster that day.
    XD
    A1's Fiery Fastest Freak

A1: Evolution in Theory

Respect Existence
    Or
    Expect Resistance!

"I live in the weak and the wounded, Doc."-Simon

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, never let bullies dance on your head. They won't provoke someone who can fight back.
    That was a turning point in my life vita, it made me realize that I don't have to be afraid of anyone.
    Of course, my parents were called up by the headmaster that day.
    XD
    Hahaha. My parents always told me that as long as I'm not the one who starts it they wouldn't punish me. If I walk up to somebody and just deck em in the head yeah I'd get grounded
    A1 Vitality
    A1's Assassin

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Speaking of bullying: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....ncement-Thread

Also cyberbullying is a joke really because it's so easy to ignore/report. School bullying is infamous, yes, but it's a part of the flawed system.
    Scrupulous Ash Collector of the Blue Phoenix.
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix

Greatness, Reborn

Shadow Era Network - Shadow Era community hub.

Quote Originally Posted by BDK16 View Post
    You're the best Unruler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bhleg View Post
    No one know FS better than you, our King of FS.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I disagree with you Vitality and SF, replying to bullies with violence isn't the solution. First, not everybody can make Hulk-like move and if you try and fail it won't be good at all. Also that's what they want (i know from experience), and thus you just become their pawn, they make you doing what they want, they give you the feeling that if you react like they want you'll become more manly, i prefered making them cry like babies by my own way, use people and system (not that flawed) as you pawns and make them checkmate.

I wasn't bullied after 14 (or younger, don't remember well), cause people knew they would end in troubles. And in my little town (1500 peeps) i was the one who punched the hardest, but never punched anyone, it's about self esteem (thanks to MistaBoweh, i didn't have to google the word, :P), don't put yourself as low as them.

About cyber bullying, i kinda agree with Unruler...
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by kentuequi View Post
    I disagree with you Vitality and SF, replying to bullies with violence isn't the solution. First, not everybody can make Hulk-like move and if you try and fail it won't be good at all. Also that's what they want (i know from experience), and thus you just become their pawn, they make you doing what they want, they give you the feeling that if you react like they want you'll become more manly, i prefered making them cry like babies by my own way, use people and system (not that flawed) as you pawns and make them checkmate.

I wasn't bullied after 14 (or younger, don't remember well), cause people knew they would end in troubles. And in my little town (1500 peeps) i was the one who punched the hardest, but never punched anyone, it's about self esteem (thanks to MistaBoweh, i didn't have to google the word, :P), don't put yourself as low as them.

About cyber bullying, i kinda agree with Unruler...
    I honestly think that both solutions have a serious drawback to them.
    If you complain to teachers or parents, they just find a way to shift the blame to you or bully you even more.
    I tried complaining to my mom and she even scolded them harshly, nothing happened.they continued their little games.
    :/
    A1's Fiery Fastest Freak

Respect Existence
    Or
    Expect Resistance!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I honestly think that both solutions have a serious drawback to them.
    If you complain to teachers or parents, they just find a way to shift the blame to you or bully you even more.
    I tried complaining to my mom and she even scolded them harshly, nothing happened.they continued their little games.
    :/
    You're right, maybe the problem is to just "complain", i complained and set up a trap, they falled for it (haha, good memories), and learnt if they bullied me they had to watch their back and prefered just stop bullying. I must add that my class laughted at me for few months cause i was supposed "weak", but insults and physical attacks stopped. Also things are different depending on the age and where you live ofc.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I just talk to the bullies :P I was getting bullied by this guy (he was just starting, anyways) for a week or so, but then I just started hanging out with him :P Not sure how that happened, but hey :P Worked out.
    I AM THE FRICKIN' ARCH-MAGE OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!
    Have a sword in your face!

God damn these facts getting in the way of my succes!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Great post Gondorian

Not to sound like I'm trying to bring attention to myself or anything but I was bullied when I was younger so I know how it feels. It wasn't anything major and I was able to see it as a challenge in life and started inrolling in martial arts thanks to my farther who was training to become a fighter. Although I was able to overcome this with ease my situation is not as intense as others and they may not have the support of others. Most crucial thing you can do as Gondorian mentioned is to reach out to those who have been bullied and let them know someone cares. Sometimes that is the only thing that gets people through life.
    Founder and formal leader of the guild Guardians of Shadow Era

Gift to the Shadow Era community
    scholarsoftheshadows.com

I serve the community anyway I can
    Want Deck Help or Advice l Want a Website for your Guild l Want Tips on Starting your own Guild
    Contact me for any of the above by PMing me on these forums

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by kentuequi View Post
    You're right, maybe the problem is to just "complain", i complained and set up a trap, they falled for it (haha, good memories), and learnt if they bullied me they had to watch their back and prefered just stop bullying. I must add that my class laughted at me for few months cause i was supposed "weak", but insults and physical attacks stopped. Also things are different depending on the age and where you live ofc.
    Exactly. Location and environment plays an important role too. It is only now that my country (India) is getting some attention to bullying and college ragging.
    There are help line numbers and laws set up to combat them but I doubt their effectiveness since students still commit suicide because of these.
    A1's Fiery Fastest Freak

Respect Existence
    Or
    Expect Resistance!