Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Competitive Zaladar Deck

I wasn't going to post this, but I saw several Zaladar decklists that were making me shake my head. A lot of the credit for this deck goes to Supermof and his reasoning behind many of the card choices. My deck is only slightly different than his. Here is my version:

1 Zaladar

4 Infernal Gargoyle
    2 Bad Wolf
    4 Chimera
    4 Belladonna

4 Life Infusion
    4 Transference
    3 Energy Discharge
    4 Mind Control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    mine is only a few cards off from this. solid build.

armor of ages is pretty nuts in zaladar.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm interested in your thought on Shriek of Vengeance and are you not hopping abord the HBM bandwagon?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Not many cards off my Zaladar either in terms of support - but I find your creature lineup unusual.

Quote Originally Posted by Oppressed View Post
    I'm interested in your thought on Shriek of Vengeance and are you not hopping abord the HBM bandwagon?
    One of the big secrets of the current meta; HBM isn't very good
    Calmdown * Shadow Era Designer * Logan Stonebreaker & Brutal Minotaur Fan Club

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Not that different to the one I was using recently (but I guess not playing weenies is the reason why). Armor of Ages is disgusting if you need to stall for Shadow Energy or to taunt for a Discharge. Which is why I also have a couple of Shrieks (saved me a couple of times against good items). I like behemoths (with infusions preferably) to bypass Aeons. I have mixed feeling towards Life Infusion so I sometimes toggle them for Bloodlusts (not exceptional, but sometimes helpful to clean up the opponent's Aldon/Jasmine with a couple of Gargoyles).
    BadKarma - Apathetic Carebear of A1 - Eating your rating since 1923
    Internet discussion 101: use facts, not opinions.
    Opinions are like assholes: everybody has one. That doesn't mean the Internet gives a shit about yours.
    Facts, on the other hand, are the same for everyone. This is why the Internet may listen to you once in a while if you use facts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I will give it a try, so far I am playing this and I like it... I am curious to see if this list is more consistent, and why, but for sure I will miss Bloodlust
    We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice.
    *** Yaemon - Undead Warchief of A1 Alliance ***
    This is my First SE Tournament Report

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ever consider a single eternal renewal? Its perfect when you face some stall decks or if games take up more than 30 cards worth.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Oppressed View Post
    Ever consider a single eternal renewal? Its perfect when you face some stall decks or if games take up more than 30 cards worth.
    Absolutely right now, but this deck is a nightmare to run tuned as it is
    Calmdown * Shadow Era Designer * Logan Stonebreaker & Brutal Minotaur Fan Club

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes, I play 4 armor of ages, and Add 3 bad santa, only card accelerator for zaladar (i dont play belladonna), that can also fit in milling other player's deck if he plays 30 cards, my deck is now 38

i wonder why narziss dont play the strong shadow allys in this deck, like plasma behemot, nothing in this survive boris abillity

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have a similar deck, and was something i also used before the update. I've played Supermof's version of this deck too before the update. The deck is very competitive. the choice of allys makes sense because they are all have an advantage. Infernal gargoyle, bad wolf, and chimera are reasonably hard to kill, and belladonna gives you a +1 card as well as 4 attack ally.
    life infusion only makes these allies harder to kill, transference, energy discharge, and mind control being self explanatory.
    I'm Back.
    WAS part of the A1 Alliance. Pete invite me back if you want! Though I'm not going to be too active soon due to the military.