4 Sandra Trueblade
    4 Aeon Stormcaller

1 War Banner (or 3 Valiant Defender)
    1 Enrage
    1 The King's Pride
    4 Blood Frenzy

4 Crippling Blow
    2 Valiant Defender

I think "The King's Pride" is a little excessive, and just a second Enrage for backup would be a better idea. But the card is too fun looking, therefore, too tempting.

What makes this deck work is the standard lineup: Blake, Aldon, Sandra.
    To me, something like this is better with the same total amount of cards

1 Boris Skullcrusher

4 Blake Windrunner
    4 Sandra Trueblade
    3 Aldon The Brave
    3 Aeon Stormcaller

4 Blood Frenzy
    3 War Banner (Or Shield Bash)
    3 Crippling Blow
    3 Valiant Defender
    1 Enrage
    1 The King's Pride

I like it. Not sure about Enrage and Warbanner...

Heres mine:
    1 - Boris
    4 - Sandra
    4 - Blake
    3 - Aldon
    3 - Aeon

3 - Valiant Defender
    4 - Cripping Blow
    3 - Shield Bash
    3 - Blood Frenzy
    1 - Nova Infusion (keeps me alive)
    1 - Berserker's Edge (10 damage finishig opponent)

Im thinking theres too much allies removal.
    Taste my blade!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My take on Boris is the more allies the better. My Boris deck has 22 allies total and 13 abilities/armor/weapons. Blood frenzy is definetely a must, because of all the low cost allies (since you'll be playing more cards you need a way to get more cards out of your deck). 4 blood frenzy is a must IMO. I only run 2 valiant defenders. It's a great card, but with all the allies in play I can sustain board control for the most part. I have no crippling blows or shield bash's in my deck. I have been contemplating on putting crippling bow in, but I dont really want to get drop my weapons/armor. I run 2 jewler's dream, 1 armor of ages, and 1 kings pride. Mmm

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My Boris deck:

1 - Boris

4 - Sandra
    4 - Blake
    3 - Puwen (because is always good to play a ally on turn 2 if opponents has no ally)
    4 - Aldon
    3 - Aeon (maybe 1 less)

3 - Valiant Defender
    3 - Cripping Blow
    4 - Blood Frenzy
    3 - War Banner
    1 - Enrage
    2 - The King's Pride (it's more a finalize)
    3 - Jeweler's Dream

I understand the fun of playing The King's Pride or not using Cripping Blow, but I guess you guys are missing a big problem called Aeon!

When the opponent play it, it will kill all your allies or kill you.
    Taste my blade!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Erick Carjes View Post
    I understand the fun of playing The King's Pride or not using Cripping Blow, but I guess you guys are missing a big problem called Aeon!

When the opponent play it, it will kill all your allies or kill you.
    Or you just attack it with two 4 attack guys, which Boris has no problem getting; one of them dies, one of the kills him.

Aeon isn't really a problem for strong ally decks. He's a problem for low ally count/control decks, burn decks, and his own deck when he gets mind controlled. I actually stopped running him, I find that Raven is actually better. She hoses him and hoses you less when she gets stolen, and she comes out a turn earlier!
    Calmdown * Shadow Era Designer * Logan Stonebreaker & Brutal Minotaur Fan Club

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Calmdown View Post
    I actually stopped running him, I find that Raven is actually better. She hoses him and hoses you less when she gets stolen, and she comes out a turn earlier!
    But then they can ignore her and directly attack your hero (w/ their hero, etc).

And you run 0 aeon and 4x of her? really?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by arebelspy View Post
    But then they can ignore her and directly attack your hero (w/ their hero, etc).

And you run 0 aeon and 4x of her? really?
    Im running 0 Aeon and 3 of her atm. I don't like running 4x dead cards against Elementals and honestly I find there's few situations where Aeon locks the game up particularly better than she does.

And directly attacking your hero shouldn't be too much of a worry. She's a recurring crippling blow. If they have enough board control that you need to worry about them killing your hero before I can control them with little miss crippling blow, then you've probably already lost anyway. Plus she comes down a turn before Aeon drops, and completely counters any control he would exert other than being an 8hp roadblock.

She rocks the mirror, and she isn't dead against Zaladar. Tasty.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Calmdown View Post
    Im running 0 Aeon and 3 of her atm. I don't like running 4x dead cards against Elementals and honestly I find there's few situations where Aeon locks the game up particularly better than she does.

And directly attacking your hero shouldn't be too much of a worry. She's a recurring crippling blow. If they have enough board control that you need to worry about them killing your hero before I can control them with little miss crippling blow, then you've probably already lost anyway. Plus she comes down a turn before Aeon drops, and completely counters any control he would exert other than being an 8hp roadblock.

She rocks the mirror, and she isn't dead against Zaladar. Tasty.
    hmm.

not sure i fully agree, as there's been many times dropping an aeon or two has totally saved me (my hero down to a few health, and if they could ignore my allies and just hit the hero they flat out win)

but you have given me something to think about.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by arebelspy View Post
    hmm.

not sure i fully agree, as there's been many times dropping an aeon or two has totally saved me (my hero down to a few health, and if they could ignore my allies and just hit the hero they flat out win)

but you have given me something to think about.
    No doubt he is awesome, completely agree. Just in the current meta I prefer to be running an ally that I can kill quickly if stolen off me, and that hoses enemy Aeons. I don't like mirrors, so I like to make sure I tech against mirrors