Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadun View Post
    LOL cookie cutter? Well, I suppose I can be happy knowing that a deck I worked on and tuned since I started playing can be considered "cookie cutter".
    Sure you tuned it. It doesn't mean everyone else didnt, and its still a cookie cutter build. It's not an insult, its just a fact.

But alas, I'm not playing Boris anymore. I'm playing jank, trying to find my next "cookie cutter".
    You could probably say that I'm playing jank too I guess. Just happens to be jank that beats all of Tier 1 and Tier 2. Jank is normally just a precursor to becoming cookie cutter
    Calmdown * Shadow Era Designer * Logan Stonebreaker & Brutal Minotaur Fan Club

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Calmdown View Post
    Sure you tuned it. It doesn't mean everyone else didnt, and its still a cookie cutter build. It's not an insult, its just a fact.
    Well then, I guess we have a misunderstanding of vernacular. To me, the term "using a cookie cutter build" was always used as a put down. As in, "you make no effort to develop your own deck and simply copy and paste from the internets."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Playing jank for the win

Jank is more fun anyways. Somebody jank some logan stonebreaker and do that
    A1 Manic Brewmaker - Theorycrafter - General Peanut Gallery - Maker of Perfect Nonsense - All Around Stupendous Badass
    My View on Shadow Era, it's meta, and forumites: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....l-with-it-.-.-.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadun View Post
    Well then, I guess we have a misunderstanding of vernacular. To me, the term "using a cookie cutter build" was always used as a put down. As in, "you make no effort to develop your own deck and simply copy and paste from the internets."
    I copy and paste my way to victory! :P
    <------EZZE Tearz, Tearz