Close

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    just sent pm hope i get in
    A1: EVOLUTION IN THEORY

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks CyrusKhane. I just sent the pm application.
    Last edited by Nethereal; 04-23-2013 at 11:00 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Protip: Pm your application to either Demnchi or Deja Vu.
    Acolytes of A1
    "Students Today, Masters Tomorrow"
    IGN: AA1 Scrooge

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    -Your in game name (IGN): WhiteHeisenberg

-How long have you been playing Shadow Era, and why do you enjoy it? About a month. I enjoy making decks and seeing how the cards work together, currently trying to figure out how to make an effective jericho deck.

-Have you played any other TCG or CCG? (optional) I'm another magic player, although the past few years I've just been drafting from my cube with friends. Biggest achievements were placing top 20 in day 1 for sealed zendikar grand prix and 4-0 for a prerelease heat

-Why do you want to join the Acolytes of A1? Deck ideas (especially for jericho)! And meeting people primarily.

-Whats your favorite hero or play style in Shadow Era and why? Tough question... I like quick games where I can decisively win by turn 7-8. Currently Majiya deck with portal + colossus satisfies that for me =)

-Anything about yourself you would like to share? (optional)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHeisenberg View Post
    -Your in game name (IGN): WhiteHeisenberg

-How long have you been playing Shadow Era, and why do you enjoy it? About a month. I enjoy making decks and seeing how the cards work together, currently trying to figure out how to make an effective jericho deck.

-Have you played any other TCG or CCG? (optional) I'm another magic player, although the past few years I've just been drafting from my cube with friends. Biggest achievements were placing top 20 in day 1 for sealed zendikar grand prix and 4-0 for a prerelease heat

-Why do you want to join the Acolytes of A1? Deck ideas (especially for jericho)! And meeting people primarily.

-Whats your favorite hero or play style in Shadow Era and why? Tough question... I like quick games where I can decisively win by turn 7-8. Currently Majiya deck with portal + colossus satisfies that for me =)

-Anything about yourself you would like to share? (optional)
    Putting this in for you.

@others who post: I actually don't mind if you want to post them here, but a PM is nice as its much easier to notice.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Heya! I sent you guys a message a while ago. No response. I suppose that's a decline?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodfellow75 View Post
    Heya! I sent you guys a message a while ago. No response. I suppose that's a decline?
    Hey goodfellow75. Don't assume that is a decline. You should have heard back from us either way. I'm guessing that something got lost in the shuffle--we've had a lot of new interest since DP was released. We'll try to track down what happened and get back to you.
    A1 roustabout ~ A1's Slinking Ne'er-do-well
    A1: Evolution in Theory | www.a1-alliance.org
    I will show you fear in a handful of dust

Proleptic member of PFG3

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I sent a message before dp was out. I don't mind waiting as long as I get some sort of response. Negative or positive. I can resend or post my application

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This wast initial message I sent to you guys a few things have changed like my card values and rating (around 320 currently)
    And I have got to play some dp now that it is out of the test sever

Hello there!

I'm not sure really where to start besides my future warning of how horrible I am at writing (which I am sure you will catch quite quickly...don't be hating :P )

I have been playing magic the gathering for over ten years and my best friend showed me shadow era roughly two to three months ago. I found it quite interesting and fell in love quite quickly. I find it is similar to magic and different enough for me to really enjoy, because of my extensive magic playing I quickly picked up the basic fundamentals to succeed to a reasonable degree. (my highest rating has been a hugely mediocre 244..after a few misclicks, internet connection issues and just simply legitimate losses I am currently around the 222 area which is laughable to say the least.)

The reason I want to join "a" clan is because I am super competitive and I am finding getting bored of the quick matches over and over again with horrible players playing with 200 card decks who complain about not drawing their out. I really enjoy the concept of playing in tournaments and being a part of the community to a highly significant fashion. I feel like a clan would be a great team building process that will enable myself to grow and participate in large events and have my opinions and ideas be heard and either shut down because they are horrible or accepted as a positive idea...either way, this will be great for me. I enjoy hearing about being wrong about a thing and having it explained why, I really like the process of slowing down a thought and breaking it down.

I tend to play a various amount of decks in real life and online (me and my best friend own 8 of every card in real life and we test and hang out multiple times a week) It will be quite difficult for me to pick a deck to choose as one my favorite. first, I have to say I think half of the heros in this game are horrible and I think its a shame there isnt such a variety for competitive players. If I were to name three decks I like the most for my play style and being competitive it would easily be in no particular order : Lance, Zaladar and Zhanna. I made a list of the ten best cards in the game in my opinion and those three decks have access to multiple of those cards on my list (though the list is most likely not correct) I do like amber rain because of how powerful she is but I just feel like I play those other three significantly better.

i have a love hate relationship with eldwen, she was my first hero and she is seriously powerful (and one of the decks that can play off 3-4 resources which is super appealing) I really like playing her because she has a board wipe (nova) draw (oracle and tomb) and some of the most versatile cards in the game (creature removal that also kills people) but in reality I think she is super cheesy puwen into aldon into strike into kill your guy is almost impossible to beat and I just find pushing the damage mindlessly gets boring fast...she is easily the deck I hate the most because you can play around aldon and lightning strike and still lose to the nut draws

When it comes to my play style its simple. I want to win. PERIOD. so, how do I do that? in my opinion only two things matter in this game. Tempo and board control, due to the lack of interaction on the other person turn and lack of ways to generate resources or shadow energy (besides shadow font) it SHOULD be quite evident that those two specific elements are the most important. If I were to name five cards that I say do this the best of my liking it would be Retreat! <3 anklebreaker, mind control, lightning strike, jasmine (DAT ASS!!!)

anyways, feel free to message me if you have any following questions regarding me as a person or player. not to sound like a conceded ignorant ass hole If you want a clan or team that is strong member from member I would like to think I certainly deserve a spot with you guys.

I have played ZERO games with DP so I am currently useless for that metagame currently but that is easily fixable

my game name is goodfellow75 check me out! if you watch my games and want nothing to do with me, message me and tell me my misplays

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks goodfellow. You should hear back about this in a few days. We can't claim we lost it now!
    A1 roustabout ~ A1's Slinking Ne'er-do-well
    A1: Evolution in Theory | www.a1-alliance.org
    I will show you fear in a handful of dust

Proleptic member of PFG3