Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Physical Bonuses question / CotC for DP Booster Boxes

Hey I'm hoping someone from Wulven sees this post. I tried emailing a while back but never got a response.

Basically I have 6 sets of bonuses coming to me from the pre-order backing I participated in. Since the tins & counters got nixed, I'm trying to get 2 Call of the Crystal booster boxes now, and get the remaining 4 Dark Prophesies boxes when they are ready to ship.

Like I said I tried emailing support, but never got any answer. If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it. I know Kyle said we could do this, I saw it in the "Physical Bonus Update" thread.

If anyone else wants to substitute (I've seen others mention it) feel free to add a post below, maybe this thread can become a list and get some attention.

Wulven, PM me and I'll be glad to give you my email and other info again.

Thanks in advance

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey so I got a couple of responses from Wulven via email. The first one said Kyle had been sick and only he could answer the question.

Second one said that no orders would be shipped until Dark Prophesies was done, due to shipping costs. So I guess we can in fact get the CotC boxes, but nothing is coming either way until DP is ready to go.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Got my boxes of CotC and card sleeves :)

OK so after seeing Kyle's response in another post and going back and forth a couple times over emails, I am happy to announce that today I received the 2 extra CotC booster boxes I requested, AND the 2 packs of Card Sleeves!!!!!!

They actually came super fast, from the time of the last email I got.

I'm super happy, thanks Kyle and Wulven

Even better, I STILL have 4 more boxes of DP coming along with 4 more sets of Card Sleeves when the DP cards ship in April / May.

Today is a good day!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for the update, hope you enjoy it!