Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i dont have ful sets. I spent R$ 60,00 on shadow crystals (~U$30,00) and it wasnt enough for full sets, but im decent. Yet i have 15k gold which im saving for the expansion. Not sure if it will be enough to build something competitive.
    IGN: LDL kuhuru GMT -3h

Representante do Brasil no Street Fighter World Warrior Tournament

Member of: {LDL} "LEGION DE DRAGONES LATINOS"
    "Con la fuerza de un dragon, venceremos"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I almost have all of the cards, but not nearly all. It's why I don't like physical and don't like expansion release dates is cause it takes forever to get all the cards and then by the time the expansion hits, you can't get all the old cards, or the new cads, and then you get left behind. It is why I get annoyed at card games.
    The bitterest truth is always better than the sweetest lie.
    If you are reading this, congratulations, you survived the end of the world.

In Game Name: PPUOD Pretty Pretty Unicorn Of Death

Member of Shadow Era Network, Shadow Era Community Hub,Join Today!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fou DeLile View Post
    I had to buy some Crescendo the other day because... well you know... I... I think they look pretty... yeah that's it.
    haha, ME TOO!!!

well, for me and complete playsets... hmm.

i came across this game and played and i liked it, and kept playing and liked it more. but i am not a grinder, AT ALL. i find that completely boring. so i spent some money. didnt need to spend a lot then, you could get 4 of every card then with 4500sc i think. maybe was less than that.

i play some more and got a little good and drew some attention found out some people had alt accounts, so what the hell, i made one and spent a little more money. and being a girl, i made two more accounts and bought more sc for those accounts and had all the cards i say, "and being a girl" cause i do like to buy things, i like to shop, etc. that stereo-type is me, others are not. so dont assume other "girl stereo-types" fit me, it will get you in trouble

then there was the physical cards. i couldnt seem to stop buying. i would buy one month. then the next month think i needed to buy more. then got caught up in the checking the page to sell what goal we past and how much money was spent as a whole. the last few days of the first pre-order was so much fun. it changed nearly every minute. the LAST day, oh my gosh

i ended up with a lot of shadow crystals and being me, made more accounts and filled them out with all the cards

then the physical card pre order opened again . . . and well, i bought more

i ran some tournaments in se and even more internally over at A1 and AA1

and i made some more accounts

i am not going to list how many accounts i actually have but its over 10 and i have enough sc total to outfit them all with 4 of every card of the new set.

edit: just a side note for those of you who do want to get 4 of every card, you need at least 8500sc to get 4 of each from just the first set.
    Last edited by Caitlyn0; 01-10-2013 at 07:48 AM.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    edit: just a side note for those of you who do want to get 4 of every card, you need at least 8500sc to get 4 of each from just the first set.
    Im living proof of this. Those R$60,00 (~U$30,00) got me 4700 crystals and it wasnt enough (yet decent).

Buying crystals in other currencies hurts and i don't consider buying physicals (for the SC bonuses) simply because there's no one to play with here. So, after all i still don't know what will be of the next expansion, if it will be worth of my dear reais (R$)...
    IGN: LDL kuhuru GMT -3h

Representante do Brasil no Street Fighter World Warrior Tournament

Member of: {LDL} "LEGION DE DRAGONES LATINOS"
    "Con la fuerza de un dragon, venceremos"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i have fullset + 73000gold
    KA M Stevevai

IGN:
    KA M Stevevai
    KA Keroro

My articles:
    V1.5 Amber deck
    V1.5 Majiya deck
    V1.5 Gravebone deck

KA is a top chinese guild join our QQ group 134628232 if you are chinese or you can read chinese !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post

then there was the physical cards. i couldnt seem to stop buying. i would buy one month. then the next month think i needed to buy more. then got caught up in the checking the page to sell what goal we past and how much money was spent as a whole. the last few days of the first pre-order was so much fun. it changed nearly every minute. the LAST day, oh my gosh

i ended up with a lot of shadow crystals and being me, made more accounts and filled them out with all the cards

then the physical card pre order opened again . . . and well, i bought more
    I can't imagine how many expansion booster box you will get from the pre order.
    A1's Mustard-Seed Knight of Hope (IGN:A1 atomzed)
    Also a member of PFG1 and PFG2
    Rank #7 in Inaugural Meltdown Tourney
    Singapore Rep for Street Fighter Tournament

"Rapid analysis, accurate judgement, and superb powers of concentration...That is all we need." - Lezard Valeth

Proud member of A1 - Evolution in Theory
    Project Omega - Card Analysis and Strategy Guide

My Articles
    Deck size and Probability - A case for (slightly) bigger deck
    Meltdown Tier and Payout Analysis