Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyruel View Post
    I just recently played Dragon's Dogma and would highly recommend it. I haven't played a rpg with such an interesting and thoroughly enjoyable combat system. I will admit that the story is somewhat lacking. I would definitely not buy FF13. The story is interesting but the skill/leveling systems are absolutely terrible. It's very linear, you basically just progress through each tier. You can't set up your characters to be versatile or even do anything more than they were made to. The combat was pretty typical of FF, not overly entertaining but not unbearable either. After about 75% through the game I stopped playing because it was so boring. I can't say anything about the second one as I never played it.
    That's why FF13-2 is so much better. Not linear at all. The battle system is a lot better as well.

And yes dragons dogma was really fun. A lot harder than other RPGs but still extremely good.
    A1 Vitality
    A1's Assassin

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I actually enjoy the first Black Ops. I dont like Infinity Wards Cods because atm I feel that Treyarch tries to be different. I mean...purchasing weapons, those tokens to get weapons in BO2, point killstreaks (which MoH did first but I digress). Treyarch tries iffy things whereas IW plays safe.