Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Bug/suggestions Regairding Meltdown!!

Hey everybody..well fist of i hope this is a post for everybody to read and be aware of. I recently played a game of Meltdown which costs a good 200 coin.. May not seem like much but play 5 games and thats 1000 coin! Now back to the topic, I recently tried to play a game of meltdown around 12:10 AM and not surprisingly come 10-15 min later nobodys joined and started the match yet.. So I decide to click on the "Cancel" option to play a normal game only to go to the merchant and see that 200 coin has been robbed of me! There was no notification saying if I left it would be counted as a loss nor any sort of pop up or confirmation! Now i understand you have 5 min to select your cards you'd like to use but the player whos already "Ready" has no sign of knowong weather or not he/she has an appoment yet. There should be a indication or message so you wont be waiting clueless, and if you dont have an opponent you should not lose your coin but be refunded. I feel cheated of my coin because this has happened 2 times already!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sorry for my poor spelling im not used to my brothers ipod.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I had this same issue I was going to complain about.

And it's not just if nobody shows up. The "match is too short for XP" also eats your 200 gp, and doesn't even reward you with meltdown points.

I've lost about 1600 gold between these two; the first one isn't nearly as bad as the second one; which isn't my fault at all.