Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Another sync error.

Please revise Deztiny vs JackHammer123.

We had quite an argument about our game locking up, as happens often, afaik due to sync error.
    The other player gets upset, i kind of agree with him, and he quits at the end after suggesting that i cheated. I offered him draw, explained the issue which is not uncommun, however I see it quite often so i wonder if it may indeed be my hardware.

Im using a nexus s with android 4.1.1 and a good strong wifi signal. Are similar issues reported for that specific setup ?

If this indeed is just a common bug, i believe wulven should at least communicate it to the players and work hard to fix the bug.
    I dont care about rating, but his issue exists for a long time and people end up leaving the game for it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    They are indeed working on it, some cards which used to make it happen often, are now fixed. And from my own experience, it will happen more often when you're not in 3G or wifi.

Maybe you know the thread for repporting sync error, but i'll link it anyway: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-report-thread. Read the opening post if you didn't already done so.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*゜゚⁰ᵒ☉⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・'⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌'・。.₇₇₇.⋆☉ᵒ⁰゜゚*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Deztiny View Post
    New way of getting sync error in 1.700.
    After opponent finishes and the error occurs, for half a second, the camera gets stuck while moving the camera over to your side.

This is how it happened in Deztiny vs JackHammer123, please revise also the chat afterwards. In the end I got victory, I dont know due to him leaving or a random winloss condition kn timeout.

I hope this issue is solved soon.

Oh, i didn't understand what you said at first, now let me guess one of you used Lightning Strike or Zaladar's ability before the screen froze, didn't you?

That happen sometimes, but i don't think it's under the sync error case, i made a thread about it a while ago,*http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....repport-thread.

They will need more repport to help i guess.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*゜゚⁰ᵒ☉⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・'⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌'・。.₇₇₇.⋆☉ᵒ⁰゜゚*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I dont carry LS and he was a Moonstalker so that wasnt it.

Thanks for your kind replies.