4 Blood Frenzy
    2 Enrage
    2 Sac Lamb
    2 Dual Wield
    3 Berserker's Edge
    4 Jeweler's Dream
    2 King's Pride

42 cards.

Have lots of fun with him atm, the rating decay keeps me down, but i stay at 250+ by playing few games a week, i think it can reach 280, but didn't have much time to play every day atm, so...

Brutalis: Good T2 drop, but vs a human rush it's sometimes better to go for CB instead, he is also a really great 3/5 ally for 2cc when KP is out,

➢Gargoyle: Still the best 3cc ally for Shadow, obviously..

Bad Wolf: Really great when you fight a hero using Evil Ascendant, but if you don't encounter them that much you should change them for 3 Death Mage Thaddeus.

➢Plasma Behemot: Your only Biggy, so sac him wisely. Summon it even if it's to see him get disabled or killed it can help you first with a Sac Lamb on it, or just to buy times. Avoid to use it vs Elementals since he'll get mind controled

Smashing Blow: Very useful vs Amber, Logan, all Hunters, Rogues, Priests, and Wuven(Smash DC's WBT and MS' WotF), 12/20 heroes.. And try to keep one in hand vs others heroes but usually you can sac it if it comes in first hand.

Crippling Blow: Your only cheap way to deal with allies, i usually sac one in every games, but only if i get 3 in starting hand, or in late game when i feel like i don't need it anymore. Useful when you're been rushed, stall the first turns waiting to cast your weapon. Crippling an ally then kill them can be the best way to deal with a Jasmine, PB, ect...

Blood Frenzy: Cast it asap, if your opponent isn't rushing it can be better to cast it T3 than a Gargoyle, depending of who goes first and if you have a JD. Logan's ability helps you to take back the tempo loss.

Enrage: Meh, it's a bit unreliable with Sever Ties now, but you won't find much players using it, period, cast it as late as possible (but if i have nothing to cast on a turn with Enrage in hand, i usually cast it, though)

➣Sac Lamb: Works well with JD, if you get one early and have BF, sac it to keep your allies/ability/weapons, but this card can be useful vs all the heroes, not only on crippled allies, you have a 2/1 Gargoyle on the board? Attack with it then Sac Lamb it, and summon a fresh one, , also can be useful if your ally is disabled (Elad's ability or freeze, Clinging Webs, Poison Arrow, AB's ability, ect...) since a disabled ally is as good a dead in the next turn.

Dual Wield: With 7 Weapons in the deck, you won't wait long before drawing one, as soon as you get one, consider DW as the more powerful Weapon in your hand, and so if you have to sac a weapon, keep this one, . If you struggle early game use it to bring back a JD (only if you have BF out), i prefer using it on Berserker's one most of the times, if you manadge to get the two cards in hand during a game (happens often), just go for a +2 attacks BE, haha, i love it.

Berserker's Edge: Always keep 2 weapons in hand, early game sac BE, late game sac JD. If your opponent is slow to summon allies (because he have biggies and Logan's ability scar him, or just because he doesn't draw his allies), don't wait to switch from JD to BE (of course BF out is quite a must, or having an other weapon in hand, don't destroy your JD to cast a BE, if you end with no weapon in hand when your opponent destroy BE next turn...)

Jeweler's Dream: As said above, use it early, sac it late game if you have 3 weapons in hand. Only if you have the upper hand and BF out, you can stick with it late game to seal the board control from the extra ressources it gives.

➣King Pride: If it comes in hand early, sac it, and play like you don't have KP in your deck. From T5 to T7, try to keep it if you can (keeping board control comes first, so sac it if you must keep summoning allies and have nothing better to sac). Late game, just buff your allies, (you can use it even without allies on the board, it will protect you a bit, and the allies you'll summon will be big enought to stay a bit, and if your opponent kills them easily, well... You were going to lose anyway, :P). With all the weapons you have, your opponent will be unable to destroy every thing, so he will have to choose between destroying a KP which makes your allies monsters, or a 4/5/6 attacks BE... Haha, (they often choose to destroy KP, so you know).

Logan: Your opponent will obviously wait you to use your ability to summon his biggies, so use the few CB, and your allies + Logan's weapon to kill the small fry, even if it means taking few damages on your hero, don't waste your ability on a 3cc Ally until you reach 7SE, DW helps a lot for that. And that's why Death Mage Taddeus can be more useful than Bad Wolf.

Comments or question are welcome,
    Last edited by kentuequi; 01-01-2013 at 10:30 PM.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Playing Logan myself lately as well, so every strategy article is an interesting read. I mean, my deck is very close to yours, Kentuequi, but it's the way to play it wise that makes a difference!
    Feel free to transfer SC to account TJ Jazz or PM a Redeem code to me!
    http://www.shadowera.com/?r=2386460

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks, .
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    BUMP, got a foil new art logan had to make a deck, wondering of some good creature combos with DP in it, i use 3 BE 3 JD 2 KP, 14 creatures
    IGN :: phyaH
    Member of ASF
    http://asfetc.shadowera.net/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    im using raphs and having problems vs most heros
    Member of ASF

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok, i'll make a deck and test it tonight, .

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ohhhhh baby been waiting on u to reply for some time now, i love u and im gonna try it out later, interesting choices and creation. what guild u in if in one at all?
    Member of ASF

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    playing a good super focus elementalis and its a rly gg, the extended use of logans abil with killing spree and the defense of durability on ur weapons from the yari is rly good wulven savage is a major prob, deff save crips for him
    Member of ASF