Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for the tips and great advice guys, you really cleared it up for me, is there anything else u would advise on changing or switching up?

Zhou thanks for the link, I will definitely test my decks out there
    There's no school like old school, and I'm the ******* headmaster!!!

IGN: A1 PriMe
    My YouTube Channel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    No worries.

I think that is pretty much it, anymore would definitely depend on the meta (trend of heroes) or your own style of play.

Just a note: There are other A1 members on the IRC channels as well...so...yea
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok so with the advice from you guys I've changed the decks up by adding 2 more novas and the tainted oracle to the priest rush deck.
    So let me know what you think and I'll change the OP.

Edit: Decks are now shown in the OP.
    Last edited by A-1 PriMe; 12-27-2012 at 11:59 AM. Reason: update

My YouTube Channel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looks like a nasty deck. With FTA (First Turn Advantage) and a fairly decent starting hand, should be able to get a high win ratio.
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i tried it, but i have not ass with start hands, 4ever 3cc cards

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Decks are good, they are about typical Elad rush decks. I mean we all (by we I mean Eladwen players) run some variaton of those decks: 4 Fireball, 4LS, 4 Supernova, 4 Puwen several 3cc allies, TO, draw engines (ToK or BS) and that's about 90% of deck. When you play this kind of deck and you play first with ideal rush start its almost certain win, but you play firs only 50% of time in general. To be goo you must learn how to play 2nd or to be more precise how to turn game when you have slow start into victory. To learn this you just need to play matches and learn from mistakes. Dont be afraid to try different thing, you win get some conclusion and learn how to play against each hero, what are common card combinations opponent can play so you will be able to predict and react in the best possible way for you.

Few more tips if I may add:
    1) dont change your deck too often, instead changing cards in deck frequently try changing your tactic. Then after maybe 10 or even more played matches against several different heroes, you can have better picture what your deck is missing and what to add.
    2) dont forget to count opponents health. Sometimes you just have enough burn spells in your hand to finish opponent in few turns, so you should decide when to forget totally about board control and go for kill.
    3) if you play with Bad Santa, learn when to use it. For example its close game, your opponent is mage and you both are around 10HP. You played your cards and you have 2 resources left and BS in hand. My advice in general dont play it then, cause even if you draw something good, you just dont have enough resources to play it and there is big possibility that your opponent draw some good burn cards which he will use against you on his turn to finish you off. That is just one example, but with games played you will see for yourself which are situations when BS will give you adventage and when your opponent may have more profit from it.

Well I wish you good luck and maybe we meet in game

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree 100% with Zoki. Your decks look pretty good. It's now just a matter of learning how to use them against different opponents. Eldwan is a great hero that can be forgiving of early mistakes. She has a lot of outs to help recover from a bad sac or a missed burn. Get into some tournaments if you can and I promise you'll learn something new. Good luck.

Immortal Warrior of Solamnia
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ideal match is like this:

You start:
    T1: Kris
    T2: Puwen/Kris+Kris
    T3: PoTL/Aldon
    T4: PoTL+Kris/Aldon+Kris/TO
    T5: Supernova

Total of potential of almost 30+ damage by T5 Nova.

But then again, thats ideal situation.
    But if you manage to hit at least 10-15 damage total including Nova, you should be able to pick him off with your burn cards. Not to mention stalling your opponent's ally with your Hero Ability.

Greatness, Reborn.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Confused.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for all the feedback guys.

Elad was my first hero and I've messed around with Majiya as well.

With Elad i've tried a number of builds "controlled burn" etc but I find I love smashing face with her and I think she excels as a rush deck.
    So I've had a lot of experience using her but all your advice helps.
    Like you were saying Zoki and what you've said is spot on, funny enough tho I really don't have a problem with going 2nd as you get your shadow energy sooner. Must be just me but I like going 2nd lol maybe coz I'm used to it.

Once again thanks for the feedback and the advice, if there is anything more anyone would like to add to fine tune these decks, I will look forward to what you all have to say.

Edit: OP is edited with updated decks.

My YouTube Channel