Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Amazon Kindle Fire HD issues...

So, I love the game, and have been playing it for a bit on my phone. I wanted to get a tablet for xmas (Kindle Fire HD) which runs on android background, but does not offer the google play store.

I found that Amazon had shadow era, which I thought was great. I downloaded the app to find that it was only v1.25. Can you guys see about getting the Amazon android version updated so that those tablet users can play the game?
    Aradiel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey there, try this link: http://www.shadowera.com/download.php

Should have the downloads under the Android subsection.
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I understand and use the downloads section. Not so concerned about myself as others out there that might be turned away from this game due to having an outdated version floating around that doesn't work. While I have rooted, and sideloaded google play on my Kindle, not everyone is tech savvy. Getting bad reviews simply because someone forgot or didn't want to update all the servers that host the games download is a bad thing for a game. I was just trying to bring it to someones attention so they can update the package that is being downloaded from the Amazon store (where a lot of potential players might start...) I don't think players are going to come to the shadowera website if their first experience with the game is it not working =)
    Aradiel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am actually having this issue atm. I tried downloading both android versions from the site, but it didn't improve the game.when I start it up the first graphic before the login screen glitches, the orientation of the screen reverses in game as well. I also can't get the second battle because the game doesn't reward me for the first. game is fun so far. just needs this one update issue fixed and its a solid 5 from me

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Try this as an alternative market, www.1mobile.com. Make sure you have the option to allow downloads from outside sources enabled. They have 1.7 available on there. Good luck.
    I made pumpkins! Firesnake and Plasma Behemoth.
    I daydream about cards too.

My 1.5 Moonstalker deck.

Nizaris - The Characterless Character
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

You can read about us OR join us!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by snow_man View Post
    I understand and use the downloads section. Not so concerned about myself as others out there that might be turned away from this game due to having an outdated version floating around that doesn't work. While I have rooted, and sideloaded google play on my Kindle, not everyone is tech savvy. Getting bad reviews simply because someone forgot or didn't want to update all the servers that host the games download is a bad thing for a game. I was just trying to bring it to someones attention so they can update the package that is being downloaded from the Amazon store (where a lot of potential players might start...) I don't think players are going to come to the shadowera website if their first experience with the game is it not working =)
    fully agree. there are quite some kindles out there.

i suggest you write an email to support@wulven.com
    to make sure that they get this info.
    Last edited by Icebear; 01-07-2013 at 07:46 PM.
    A1 Icebear: A1's Glacial Claws of Fury

A1 Evolution in Theory

check out SE Toolbox, deck building & analyzing & probability calculations all in one tool:
    video
    download

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizaris View Post
    Try this as an alternative market, www.1mobile.com. Make sure you have the option to allow downloads from outside sources enabled. They have 1.7 available on there. Good luck.
    ok, so I went and got the latest version from that site and the game updated. but I am still having the orientation issue, and any game I get is not on my carousel, and not visible anywhere on my device. this also happens to any game I update.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You can fix the "reversed" orientation by going into the Kindle's screen options and checking the "lock screen" or something to that nature. I don't have my fire nearby so I can't remember the exact option. It's inside display setups though, basically don't let it auto-rotate the screen and the game will no longer appear upside down.

Meanwhile, bump for this post to again try and bring it to someone on the Wulven staff's attention. Update the amazon store. You are getting lots of bad reviews for having a version there that is WAY WAY WAY out of date. I don't see why you uploaded the game there in the first place if you didn't plan to update it periodically, especially when the version you have right now would work in the store =)
    Aradiel