Close

Thread: Majiya Control

Threaded View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Majiya Control

Hello folks,
    I generally do not post much in the SE forums on decks so I see this as a nice chance to share with the community for the holidays.

Here's a majiya fun deck which I've taken to favour for most of my fun games.
    This deck on it's own can serve as a basic build for majiya I guess if you're not familiar with her.
    My emphasis is mainly on early small/mid-sized drops with 5 2cc allies with a lone carniboar for going 1st and empty board drop.
    Don't joke at the inclusion of that single boar for going 1st, I've pwned quite a few opponents with it pumped into a max 5/5 once before.
    And at least I think the pig survives better than the flayer with a puny 1hp butt.

The ammunitions of the deck is your usual burns coupled with DoUs as contingency
    plan if the board gets too ugly that even nova can't wipe things clean.
    Also for the ally line-ups is an old abandoned fatty from the shadow lot, the Plasma's. I just find them so fun to see opponents scramble for a way out or his P-blast is gonna put the hurt in bad or mop their board clean of allies.

Draws are only provided by ToK's and Maj imo is more than enough as I alway find myself with 5+ cards in the hands mostly. Also the deck itself runs 3SoV's instead of 2 to keep check of draw engines better be it hunters/mages or warriors and a handy card to have if facing some ms.

Majiya(40+1 hero)

Allies
    4x Brutalis
    1x Carniboar
    4x Death Mage Thaddeus
    4x Infernal Gargoyle
    3x Bad Wolf
    3x Plasma Behemoth

Abilities/Items
    4x Fireball
    4x Lightning Strike
    3x Supernova
    4x Tome of Knowledge
    3x Shriek of Vengeance
    2x Ley Line Nexus

Weapons
    2x Dagger of Unmaking

Also try playing with Oggies in here with a slightly different tech set-up if you feel like bringing the beast out for a stroll.
    swaps:
    3pb - 3oggy
    2ToK+1shriek - 3S'lambs
    3bw - 2SK+1sever ties

Happy holidays,
    Geckt signing out....
    Last edited by Geckt; 12-26-2012 at 03:35 AM.
    Geckt - The Midnight Hunter
    Ign:BP Geckt
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn
    1st in Meet and Beat Meltdown Physical Tournament
    Our Guild Recruitment Thread

FAQs For New Players
    SE digital foil Trading Group