Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

1.7 iPhone Version Plagued With Bugs

Especially, the move and drop feature. I find it really difficult to, for example, moving my ally on the board to attack Heroes. Plus, sometimes when I try to cast a card in my hand by dropping it, it suddenly drifts all the way to the far right of the screen. Also, another funny bug is sometimes the order of cards in my hand get mixed up to the point u can see two/three cards on top of each other.

Anyways, I tend to use the classic buttons method which is bug-free so far. Just wanted to report that.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Bugs can be found aplenty during Meltdown:

- top left corner of the screen seems folded
    - cards jumping and hiding behind other cards after the previous card has been selected. You need to move to the next pile of cards to rectify it
    - cards jumping up into the deck

Using iPhone 5 at the moment.
    Guardian of the Riding Hoods
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON OUR GUILD

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Maybe Wulven can add an "option" for either touch-drag or classic-tap (I agree that it's really hard to play by just tapping because I swear the game wants me to drag everything.)

I also noticed that when you start up the game (the picture of Nishaven.) that after that image is displayed the log in screen shows up the opposite direction (I have to flip my phone or wiggle it to get it to go the way I want it. (Very minor but still there)

Btw I'm using iPhone 4