Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

issue buying crystals

Hello, I did not see a place for writing about website specific problems so sorry if this is in the wrong place. I also did a search to see if this was already discussed and did not find anything.

I wanted to buy some crystals today but when I click on the button for x crystals for $19.95 it brings me to a page that will only allow me to select 1300 crystals for $10 using paypal only.

There are other choices for $5, $20, $30 and so on but they are not selectable and also not the price that is on the merchant page. I know its only off by .5 cents but its just odd. It is also odd that I can not select any other package aside from the $10 one.

I tried to purchase crystals in 2 different browsers. Google Chrome which I use most of the time and Firefox. Neither of them would allow me to select any package other then the $10 one.

Sorry if this is a known issue or if this post is in the wrong place.
    Thanks

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I checked the merchant links from in-game and it seems to be working just fine.

I think you're only focusing on the "Express Checkout" Paypal big blue button. You can actually click the different options above it (see attached image).

P.S. It's okay to post here, but for future inquiries, you can post it under General Support.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi and thanks for your reply! I have a radial button next each one of the package options. The button it checked for $10.00 = 1,300 and I am not able to select any other option. I have tried to click each button to select another package but it appears to be stuck on the $10 option.

If I select credit card it brings up another page where I can choose a different package for a different amount but I can not choose another package if I want to use paypal? None of the "perferred payment methods" have paypal in them as a choice as far as I could see. I do not really want to put my credit card information I would much rather use paypal. If I can't then oh well but was just wondering if something is wrong?
    thanks

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    You can send an e-mail on support@shadowera.com with description of the issue.
    Scrupulous Ash Collector of the Blue Phoenix.
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix

Greatness, Reborn

Shadow Era Network - Shadow Era community hub.

Quote Originally Posted by BDK16 View Post
    You're the best Unruler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bhleg View Post
    No one know FS better than you, our King of FS.