This is one of the best deck in current meta. I managed to stay around 250 rating and top 10 rank with this deck this month.

Hero: Lance Shadowstalker (40 cards)

Ally (32):
4x Battlecub
4x Felinian Scout
4x Pride Mender
4x Wolf Shredder
4x Lightning Bringer
4x Seer of the Forest
4x King Felix III
4x Felinian Champion

Ability (4):
4x Nine Lives

Item (3):
3x Hit List

Deck Code: 1501306B

The deck itself is simple. It is basically Felinian allies + draw. I tried including other cards like Southern Monk, Spirit Shuriken, Ankle Breaker, Swordsmaiden, Looting, Stop Thief etc. Whilst they offer different utilities sometimes, they often hurt the consistency on discarding more often.

The key point is about board control and top deck management. Make a good use of Scout and Felix to manage your card on top of your deck is the key to win, however it is still largely dependent on luck to be honest.

Bad matchup is mirror match (going second) and aggro Amber. In a mirror match, the first turn advantage is so massive that you need extreme luck on discard to win if going second. Aggro Amber, on the other hand, is too fast for you to chase the backlog if she gets the location early. Spirit Shuriken does help against both matchups but not 100% necessary. So I prefer to stay with the current build.

After all, Felinian allies are super fun and the discard is thrilling. A decent deck for rated games but avoid bringing it to tournaments because of the RNG.