Close

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximont View Post
    Congrats to Kentuequi - even though a Frenchman won the UK tourney I must say physical meltdown was lots of fun, and great to meet some fellow SE players
    (Also still impressed Kentuequi made the effort to join us in Cambridge!)
    Thanks, and it's so much more fun to play physical games than digital ones, i wish i can play some soon again.

And it wasn't such an effort to go to Cambridge, but more lots of fun, first time i took the eurotunnel, the ferries, drive on the left, and being able to ear and "talk" english was priceless, as discovering Cambridge, the way people lives, the architecture, and so much others things... Aside of meeting fellow SE Players.

Now for the few pictures:

The prize:

Even though Gondorian gave me the mage deck before i won this little tourney, it's added a the prize, with the dices made by OHG (the most expensive he ever made.. ;P), i must say they are even better than they look on ebay.

And the winning deck:

I'll post some video tomorrow, but i need to find a good video converter before,
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Hey, Kentuequi. Glad you arrived home safely. Those are some nice pics!

You forgot to mention the other prizes from me, which included a bottle of water and sandwich from Tesco, a signed Darkclaw, a can of Pepsi, a (mis)guided tour around Cambridge and about two hours of fun in your hotel room. I won't say much about the latter here, except that you took one hell of a beating from me on the bedroom floor and seemed to enjoy it. You told me the next day you couldn't remember much about that night, and it's probably for the best.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thats a great deck you had there for the tourney.
    Guardian of the Riding Hoods
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON OUR GUILD

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Hey, Kentuequi. Glad you arrived home safely. Those are some nice pics!

You forgot to mention the other prizes from me, which included a bottle of water and sandwich from Tesco, a signed Darkclaw, a can of Pepsi, a (mis)guided tour around Cambridge and about two hours of fun in your hotel room. I won't say much about the latter here, except that you took one hell of a beating from me on the bedroom floor and seemed to enjoy it. You told me the next day you couldn't remember much about that night, and it's probably for the best.
    Meh, you drank half my can of pepsi....

Oh, and yes, i arrived home safely, at 9:00 am, after a second night without sleeping... I just recover from this week end, , i get to the ferries one hour early, i wish highways were made as simple in France than in UK.. And there was snow all along the road to home...
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱