Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Zaladar feedbomb dynamo is sooooo powerful!

So the other day I was playing a variant of this deck: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....eedbomb-Dynamo

If you haven't played this deck, you might think feedbombs are really hard to pull off, but after playing ~10 games I've managed to pull of 4 (Most of them were pretty small, like 1 bad santa 2 feedback). However, the in the last game I played, I managed to get an epic combo consisting of all 4 feedbacks and bad santas in my deck!

I didn't think to record this, but either way here is a screenshot of 2 turns after.
    Screen Shot 2012-12-17 at 12.21.39 PM.jpg

Just to show how strong this combo was, I shall now calculate how much resources I used. Since I used every single resource (i.e. only played feedback with 3 resources left), that is 5*8 = 40 resources used. I had a stolen jeweler's dream out on the previous turn, which makes it 42 resources used total. Because 4*2 + 4*3 = 20 resources were used while playing bad santas and feedbacks, only 42 - 20 = 22 resources were used on useful cards. Nevertheless (I think) I managed to play 3x spark, 1x brutalis, 3x infernal gargoyle, 1x death mage thaddeus and 1x dimension ripper. To put icing on the cake, I managed to steal and play an aeon the next turn!

Although this might have been a fluke, but either way I highly recommend this deck since even if it isn't that consistent in pulling off feedbombs, that moment when you manage to pull of a huge one you will nerdgasm so hard (WOMBO COMBO) and you will realize playing this deck was totally worth it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    PS, does anybody know how to upload an image full size?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is interesting. Can we watch your replay and what is your and your opponent's in game name?
    Shadow Era, ETC

Evolve Through Cooperation