Close

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: No Man's Land

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Roleplay mode
    The merry band of bridge trolls decided to go up north a bit to whack around the midlands peasants. However the fight turned out to be a bit harder than expected....
    But still Victory!!!
    Also the people of the stone and the gate have decided to enter into an alliance with us!!! Woohoo first alliance!!!
    It seems the other lords of the No Man's Land are already pretty scared.

non-rp mode
    Mip 2-1 Minato gg's
    If anybody shows up on the irc in the next 6 hours, I'll play too for this season.
    Mip - Keeper of the Eternal Flame -
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Mip1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Will be playing vYzion tomorrow night.
    When I am free on IRC, will try to pick on more fights too.

Do the other players need to reveal their heroes too?
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Amber's steel tipped slippers tapped sharply on the marble floors of the Stone hall, each tap echoing throughout the Throne room. Warriors stood at each side, all of them taller than Amber's petite figure, but her presence instilled a mix of fear and respect from the big, powerful looking warriors.

"Sir, I beg you to reconsider your decision, she is brash and wild, and given your history with her... I fear the worst."

Officer Wreon barely heard his advisor as his eyes never left the sight of Amber approaching the throne. "SIR. Do you hear me?"

"He does, advisor Kane. Pity he doesn't listen." Amber replied, despite being far from the throne. Her tracking skills are still top notch, Wreon noted.*

"I have yet to see anyone change his mind when he's set his mind on something." Amber drawled, "Speaking from personal experience."

"SIR??"

"Thank you, advisor Kane. But like Amber has said, I have indeed made up my mind. " Wreon stood up, and declared.

"I hereby decree Amber Rain overall commander of the Left Hand armies, and she will represent the Green sword of Stone."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hi,
    i have some problems with my internet provider so can not atm hang out on internet like usually.hope to fix my problem soon and to get full head in this tourney.
    btw my hero elad.

cheers

Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Mip View Post
    Also the people of the stone and the gate have decided to enter into an alliance with us!!! Woohoo first alliance!!!
    Please indicate a color for map.. also the roles in the pact, if you have decided as King, LH and RH.
    In fact, if the King is decided, generally it should be the King's color of course

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo View Post
    hi,
    i have some problems with my internet provider so can not atm hang out on internet like usually.hope to fix my problem soon and to get full head in this tourney.
    btw my hero elad.

cheers
    Take your time my friend ... Mip is very active on your pact
    IGN: d4dy

This is the link to deckbuilder
    This is the link to expansion deckbuilder
    This is the link to chat channel where you can find people to play custom games.
    This is the link to chat channel commands
    This is the link to board game "No Man's Land"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhou86 View Post
    Will be playing vYzion tomorrow night.
    When I am free on IRC, will try to pick on more fights too.

Do the other players need to reveal their heroes too?
    Hmmm tomorrow night sounds like after the Spring Should we decrease LP ... ??? > Of course not ... Please post the results as soon as possible ...

The Summer will start on Friday and I want to update the MAP

This is the link to chat channel where you can find people to play custom games.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ROLE PLAYING POST

Quote Originally Posted by ygilgar View Post
    Role Playing Post
    The Wall
    Orvus was one of the bakers in the Wall. He get out of his shop’s frontdoor to the chaos outside, which can be heard even through the cellar below. He looked at the city gate, where several people and soldiers were rushing.

Turning to his neighbor Diente, a tailor in his late fifties: “What’s going on, man? Is there a fight or something?” Diente replied with his few teethe in his mouth. “Naay.. the refugees.. there are several people.. outside the gate. The rush in the city like flies.. like it’s the only stool in the area.. for the gems."

Several nodes of gem mines which had been discovered recently around the city were attracting several people to the city. Orvus asked: “So, are they going to let them in?”

Diente, raised from his chair in front of the shop, and slowly started to walk inside. “How should I know!? Am I the Lord here?!.. oof… the younglings.. the folk says that, they will rob everyone.. some says it will be good for merchandise.. another thing is the scarce food around here also”
    {It is not usual that throne room is so empty, generally it is full of people but today there is no one but Lord dady in the big, cold room. It has been only 2 days since Eladwen and a couple of best Wall fighters went to scouting.}

*He looks very concerned ... Not slept for two nights*

{it is not easy to behave like you know everything ... and all the decisions you make is the right decision.}

*he pulls a chair, and sits ... sits as if he will or can never stand up again. He feels like he is carrying the mountains on his shoulders*

*he closes his eyes*

{It was just like yesterday ... When he and his elder brothers were playing hide and seek in this throne room ... At those days .. the room was not as cold as today ... IT was full of light and joy ... He also remembers his mother ... Ohhh he remembers her smell ... It was like a daisy from heaven ... But can not remember her face ... Also her voice ... First he forgot the voice and now her face faded away ... Than he remembers that night! That night everything changed. That night his childhood ended and that night he became a man ... }

*the door openes and a guard enters the room, his face was pale*

Guard > My lord ... I have news from the scouts ... Unfortunately Eladwen and his men are ambushed by the men of Midlands

*Lord dady faces the window ... looks to the horizon ... talks slowly*

Lord dady> When their wounds are healed I want to see Eladwen ... Tell her I am waiting for her ...

*Guard coughs*

Guard > My Lord .. also what is your decision regarding the refugees?

*Lord dady grabs a glass, drinks the spirit and throw the glass to the fireplace

Lord dady> How many are they?

Guard> Around 25 to 30 people .. Most of them are old bandits ...

Lord dady> Kill them and hang them on the city walls ... This will stop the gem rush ...

*walks out of the throne room*
    Last edited by dady; 12-12-2012 at 07:10 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Roleplay Mode
    "Well, it seems we successfully whooped some enemies of the wall and burnt the forest down." "This should finally be the sign for the allies to also go and plunder somewhere." The trophies should really make the bridge trolls happy!
    "The title of Right Hand goes to the first one to also score some LP"

Scores:
    Mip 2-0 SamuelJ
    Mip 2-0 Dady
    Last edited by Mip; 12-12-2012 at 08:47 PM.
    Mip - Keeper of the Eternal Flame -
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Mip1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    TJ SamuelJ 2-0 ygilgar