Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks to everyone who contributed, I did make some alterations after seeing your arguments. However @wreon your post was somewhat rude. I was not obstinate about having only 3 BF I simply did not see a reason to have more before now, plus you provided absolutely no reasoning as to why I should do so other than, "It is considered the best, most consistent draw in the game...". Telling someone to do something without telling them why is the same as telling them nothing. If you do something without understanding why, you have learned nothing.
    Proud Member of AA1

"I am neither foe nor friend to my brothers, but such as each of them shall deserve of me." -Ayn Rand

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyruel View Post
    Thanks to everyone who contributed, I did make some alterations after seeing your arguments. However @wreon your post was somewhat rude. I was not obstinate about having only 3 BF I simply did not see a reason to have more before now, plus you provided absolutely no reasoning as to why I should do so other than, "It is considered the best, most consistent draw in the game...". Telling someone to do something without telling them why is the same as telling them nothing. If you do something without understanding why, you have learned nothing.
    I kinda mentioned 2 reasons why you need them: warrior mirror match requires it on a first-come first serve basis, and it's the best consistent draw. Do you need a card to card comparison with the other draw engines available to warriors? I thought it was fairly obvious, which is why I didn't elaborate. It's the same reason why I don't waste time arguing why mages play 4x LS 90% of the time, rogues play 4xIGG and Millstalker uses bazaar. It's simply the best most reliable consistent cards for their archetype.

BF on the other hand is different. It would have been an auto 4x include if it was available to all, but it is an auto include for all standard warrior builds. I apologise if you found it rude, but it was intended as an awakening. Currently you are at 200 range, you meet tons of weird, poorly constructed decks that run weird armours. The deck that will get you past that range will be the most consistent deck, and BF is key in this. I have experienced many, many games where I reached my BF only after going through 50% of my deck, and by then it was almost too late. Barely won. If my deck was a 3x BF, chances would have been even lower than that. It is an essential part of warrior play that is not up for discussion.

Hope you understand better now.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @wreon Thanks for clearing that up.

It wasn't the value of BF or the role of draw in your deck I was wondering about, it was more the importance/priority that I questioned. However to be clear any questions I had have been answered.
    Proud Member of AA1

"I am neither foe nor friend to my brothers, but such as each of them shall deserve of me." -Ayn Rand