Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Meltdown took my entry fee but I was never able to play

Hi support team. I decided to buy into my first meltdown tourney last night. After selecting create game- meltdown- selecting 30 cards within allotted time- confirming- matchup screen popped up with opponent but game didn't start. After about 20 seconds it booted me/us and said something like -game timed out- I think. Didnt give me a win or loss but did take the 200 gold. Now when I go back to try and play again it starts me over with different cards to select like my deck has vanished. I tried putting in a password after selecting md but still takes me to the new deck selection screen. Frustrated, I even selected new cards and it rejected me for insufficient funds. So where is the deck I put a lot of thought into that was gonna rock?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The deck is gone matey. It's rough, and hopefully support can refund your gold. Shame it happened at all, let alone your first try. I've played around 50 games over the last 3 or 4 weeks...and this has happened to me once. Decks come and go, but the shadow is forever....
    "I'll have you know I have the reflexes of a cat, and the speed of a mongoose"

LEGEND of TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Recent accolades: season 5, finalist (top 8). UK streetfigher, Conquerors Bane runner-up.
    Immortalised as Flavour Winner for "Smoke Screen". Conceal, Confuse, and Obscure.

Link to irc: http://shadowera.gondorian.com/gamechat/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was afraid of that! Refund doesn't exactly account for the time and research I put into making a proper 30 card list outta that mess.

Just so I know: after selecting deck and playing first game, do you go through create game and put in your account password to continue on to next game each time? If so then what's the point of entering a pass that was already entered to login to account? Or am I confused with how the tournament plays out entirely?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mmm. It might be me confused. Hadn't spotted the word 'tournament' in your OP. So you were playing a passworded game. Mmm, not done that in Meltdown....so apologies. Anyone else care to advise?
    "I'll have you know I have the reflexes of a cat, and the speed of a mongoose"

LEGEND of TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Recent accolades: season 5, finalist (top 8). UK streetfigher, Conquerors Bane runner-up.
    Immortalised as Flavour Winner for "Smoke Screen". Conceal, Confuse, and Obscure.

Link to irc: http://shadowera.gondorian.com/gamechat/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The password is to create a private game, which doesn't work in Meltdown. Many bugs besides that one are present in the format.
    I made pumpkins! Firesnake and Plasma Behemoth.
    I daydream about cards too.

My 1.5 Moonstalker deck.

Nizaris - The Characterless Character
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

You can read about us OR join us!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That's what I figured it was for until I couldn't find my deck. So how do you start a second game after playing first? Same way you began except it skips deck building?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You will always have to build a new deck when creating/joining a Meltdown game.

My 1.5 Moonstalker deck.

Greatness, Reborn

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizaris View Post
    The password is to create a private game, which doesn't work in Meltdown. Many bugs besides that one are present in the format.
    Turns out that it's not a bug. Password games are not intended for Meltdown and that option will be removed fully in next update.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Turns out that it's not a bug. Password games are not intended for Meltdown and that option will be removed fully in next update.
    Oh. Well that's good to know I guess. Now to get the ones that are bugs fixed so people can play without flying into a blinding fury.

My 1.5 Moonstalker deck.

Greatness, Reborn