Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Difficulty dealing with zalidar

Short rant. Zalidar seems to be the new eladwin. If he gets first turn and I'm not playing zalidar I get owned. I will admit I was hoping ppl would be more creative and not just build the top deck to cheese through the rankings but I have fought nothing but zalidar for my past 5 turns. Great deck and I don't want it nerfed just wishing I could come up with something new that can deal with getting blown up every 4 turns gargoyles behemoth biking me and the dreaded 4 mind controls that I know my opponent is hanging onto for my aeon/aldons. Advice needed. Thanks guys

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Elementals are very strong now. Its by far the toughest matchup for my hunter because they steal all my bows.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    that's actually what happened to me, freaken mind control.....sux for me LOL

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Niah, number of elementalist decs is still far away from a number of Eldawens on v1.23. I played today many fights and variety of opponent's heroes was really big and elementalist decs were not the majority.

Of course it's a matter of luck. And sure - those decs now are more common than @v1.23 but still it's not like earlier Eldawen's madness when 90% of PvP used to be vs Eld.
    Hall of Shame: OAKIO, RyanExc, DontForget64, Koffe, Oakening, janey, sibarggo, Perfect Tommy