1 shard
    2 discharge
    2 tranference
    4 bazzar
    4 bad santa
    2 SoV
    2 armor of aegis
    4 rain delay

essentially you survive the early rounds and brown always resources, stops allies enemies as possible with the armor and rain and after delete them with discharge.
    if the opponent takes seven cards used transference and if he used an elemental spark in one turn 4 and shards.
    the only problem is that games tend to last a lot especially against noob with 70 or more cards.
    Last edited by feyd; 03-26-2011 at 06:27 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I've been playing Elementalis, and I disagree with Shard. Since you'll almost never have allies out, it's useless, and essentially just clogs up your hand. You also need 4 each of Discharge and Transference, since those are your main cards for shutting your opponent down. Also, how come you have 0 Mind Controls? You're rendering Elementalis' ability defunct, seeing as you only have 8 allies, and I'm willing to bet you'll sacrifice 3-4 of them for resources. Mind Control lets you steal allies from your opponent, and then kill them to heal Elementalis.

Oh, and get rid of Bad Santa. It will end up useless if you're both drawing 2 (3 if your opponent uses Bazaar) cards a turn, as there will be no room to draw cards. I got advised the same thing.

Good luck with your deck anyway!
    Can this be real? Or just some crazy dream...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've been experimenting with a similar build... I need more mind controls though. I also read somewhere that you really only need 2 renewals... which makes sense to me.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Played against this a couple of times now and I don't see how it can hold out against Boris. Minus random factors like first turn, HBM spam, spark spam etc and provided he doesn't over deploy and lose eight allies to one Discharge the 4 point heal every other turn isn't enough to stop the damage pouring in.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    You can use Mind Control, SoV and Discharge to keep the allies and items under control. Then you can cycle renewals till they deck. Oh, and 3 renewals isn't needed, you get 1 back after the second time you use one.
    Can this be real? Or just some crazy dream...