Hi i just found game couple days ago ... JUST LOVE IT ... i have been looking for that kinda game on androids about 8 months o.0 but google play is messed by mobgate card tapping craps. In my opinion, in game with 10 races 200 cards is defenetly not enoth. Next update should be focused on incres numbers of cards ... minimum another 30 on each class. Most ppls connecting SE with Magick the Gethering, i know that MTG is on market minimum since 1996 so in so many years is just grown up to massive sizes. I wishing for SE exacly same succes ;]
Second idea is that them rare foil cards should not just looks awsome but have some small axtra bonus for example little passive skill or couple life points more ...
Third idea that maby you can add about 15 cards (one booster pack) for each class with cards wich CANNOT be able to buy in merchant. ONLY one way to get them will be find them in booster pack. That will make more happy players whos found some of them and now they have a special rare deck diffrent than others ...
Well thats only my ideas so not have to agreed with them ;] GOOD LUCK ALL ;]