Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

sugestion ... BRIGHRT IDEAS ;]

Hi i just found game couple days ago ... JUST LOVE IT ... i have been looking for that kinda game on androids about 8 months o.0 but google play is messed by mobgate card tapping craps. In my opinion, in game with 10 races 200 cards is defenetly not enoth. Next update should be focused on incres numbers of cards ... minimum another 30 on each class. Most ppls connecting SE with Magick the Gethering, i know that MTG is on market minimum since 1996 so in so many years is just grown up to massive sizes. I wishing for SE exacly same succes ;]
    Second idea is that them rare foil cards should not just looks awsome but have some small axtra bonus for example little passive skill or couple life points more ...
    Third idea that maby you can add about 15 cards (one booster pack) for each class with cards wich CANNOT be able to buy in merchant. ONLY one way to get them will be find them in booster pack. That will make more happy players whos found some of them and now they have a special rare deck diffrent than others ...
    Well thats only my ideas so not have to agreed with them ;] GOOD LUCK ALL ;]
    Zapraszam do wspulnej gry MadMosquit0 na SE ;]

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    SO SORRY if my English lvl is poor i hope i didn't made to many mistakes in writting ;p i tyed me best ;p

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi i just found game couple days ago ... JUST LOVE IT ... i have been looking for that kinda game on androids about 8 months o.0 but google play is messed by mobgate card tapping craps. In my opinion, in game with 10 races 200 cards is defenetly not enoth. Next update should be focused on incres numbers of cards ... minimum another 30 on each class. Most ppls connecting SE with Magick the Gethering, i know that MTG is on market minimum since 1996 so in so many years is just grown up to massive sizes. I wishing for SE exacly same succes ;]
    Apparently an expansion is being made right now but I have no idea what's up with it.

Second idea is that them rare foil cards should not just looks awsome but have some small axtra bonus for example little passive skill or couple life points more ...
    Would break the game.

Third idea that maby you can add about 15 cards (one booster pack) for each class with cards wich CANNOT be able to buy in merchant. ONLY one way to get them will be find them in booster pack. That will make more happy players whos found some of them and now they have a special rare deck diffrent than others ...
    It might make Wulven more money OR it might completely screw the whole game over and lose them a lot more.

Welcome and all that jazz. I might've scared you off already lol.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMosqiut0 View Post
    Well thats only my ideas so not have to agreed with them ;] GOOD LUCK ALL ;]
    Take your words back, NOW!
    Scrupulous Ash Collector of the Blue Phoenix.
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix

Greatness, Reborn

Shadow Era Network - Shadow Era community hub.

Quote Originally Posted by BDK16 View Post
    You're the best Unruler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bhleg View Post
    No one know FS better than you, our King of FS.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    like I said it is just idea and like i said i am completly new so my thinking can be completly pointless so ;] but tell me did you are not a bit frustrated that i plaing just couple days and i maby have exacly same deck as you?? Cause i decided to help a game distributor and i bought 6 boosters packs i sold all cards useless to me and bought all avelaible from merchant...

Well to update my idea ... them not have to be avelaible to found from boosters ... tham may be locked and possibly to buy on higher lvl ... Just do somethink to make decks more rare and more to be proud of them and diffrent between new players and old players from top list ...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMosqiut0 View Post
    like I said it is just idea and like i said i am completly new so my thinking can be completly pointless so ;] but tell me did you are not a bit frustrated that i plaing just couple days and i maby have exacly same deck as you?? Cause i decided to help a game distributor and i bought 6 boosters packs i sold all cards useless to me and bought all avelaible from merchant...

Well to update my idea ... them not have to be avelaible to found from boosters ... tham may be locked and possibly to buy on higher lvl ... Just do somethink to make decks more rare and more to be proud of them and diffrent between new players and old players from top list ...
    Why should I be frustrated to find somebody with a similar deck to mine?

I would feel horrible if I beat somebody just because I had cards he couldn't get (in other words, better card pool).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hmmm i know what you mean now you all like plaing with every one on same lvl ... thats ok, now I understand what ppls likes in this game and I even thinking you may be right ;] . But still I thinking that more cards means more fun ;] even if them all be avelaible to buy for everyone in merchant. In my opinion Shadow era needs contain a minimum 1000 cards not 200 like now, give a chance for players to find his own style to fight and own tactick if you know what i mean. I love MTG for thousand ways to build a deck not just couple.
    PS Did Producent of SE informing somewhere what are they prepering now for next update??

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wulven is indeed in the process of developing the next expansion, which is 150 new cards for the game. Here's a couple of articles where they explain in more detail what they're planning to do:

http://shadow-era.blogspot.co.uk/201...-business.html

http://shadow-era.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/story-so-far.html

You can find additional material at the Dev Blog-section of the forum.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Tall mate ;] i'll read it carefully ;]

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You want 1000 cards, and so do I, but that stuff takes time. If the game continues to do well, we will probably get to that point. Idea 2 and 3 will completely ruin the "reputation" SE has as being one of the games that handle IAP the best.
    I AM THE FRICKIN' ARCH-MAGE OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!
    Have a sword in your face!

God damn these facts getting in the way of my succes!!