19. You may not vote on this poll
  • I want to be a part of it

17 89.47%
  • This is nonsense

2 10.53%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just to let you know. I participated in the previous version of this tournament. Though there were quite a few flaws in it, and it just died out.

The reason it died was because there wasn't a strict policy regarding games played. Basically, everyone who joined was invulnerable as long as they didn't join IRC or didn't get contacted, and in general people don't contact other people a lot (read: almost never).

So basically, you should enfore a rule along the lines of: "everyone who doesn't play a game per 'x' days, loses one territory", and then you have to make sure you follow that rule yourself. If people aren't obligated to contact each other, they won't. That's a basic rule here. So if one guy contacts the other, and gets no response, he should get the win. If nobody contacts the other guy, you should have a rule for that as well.
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh, and welcome, of course.
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by iClipse View Post
    Oh, and welcome, of course.
    Thank you
    IGN: d4dy

This is the link to deckbuilder
    This is the link to expansion deckbuilder
    This is the link to chat channel where you can find people to play custom games.
    This is the link to chat channel commands
    This is the link to board game "No Man's Land"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by iClipse View Post
    Just to let you know. I participated in the previous version of this tournament. Though there were quite a few flaws in it, and it just died out.

The reason it died was because there wasn't a strict policy regarding games played. Basically, everyone who joined was invulnerable as long as they didn't join IRC or didn't get contacted, and in general people don't contact other people a lot (read: almost never).

So basically, you should enfore a rule along the lines of: "everyone who doesn't play a game per 'x' days, loses one territory", and then you have to make sure you follow that rule yourself. If people aren't obligated to contact each other, they won't. That's a basic rule here. So if one guy contacts the other, and gets no response, he should get the win. If nobody contacts the other guy, you should have a rule for that as well.
    First of all, thank you for contributing to this idea I hope that you will be a part of this event ...

Regarding the idle players we already put a penalty for that

If a hero do not confront another hero in a combat for a full season, he loses LP-2 on that turn since his braveness or compatibility will be in question for his folk.

Maybe it should be phrased differently At least you missed it

Regarding the second issue. About lack of communication. After first round if people do not communicate as much as we expect we may force people to organise event by informing game masters. So that if one do not show he will be punished.

But besides those I really want to see how the ROLE PLAYING will evolve ... I really want to have fun and write a STORY ... I really do not care about the SC's. ANd I wish that people will not participate only to get a few SC's but to have fun

Those are my 2 cents

This is the link to chat channel where you can find people to play custom games.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just to mention it.
    SE has a few bigger guilds, it's not hard for them to form a larger alliance, turning it more in a guild war then a political game. It would also be possible for them to "coordinate" with a bigger group than 3 you suggested. Also the alliances might not be as fluent as you want them to be.
    I'm not saying it will happen, just mentioning it's a possibility and for you to consider it.
    Mip - Keeper of the Eternal Flame -
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Mip1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by dady View Post
    First of all, thank you for contributing to this idea I hope that you will be a part of this event ...

Regarding the idle players we already put a penalty for that

If a hero do not confront another hero in a combat for a full season, he loses LP-2 on that turn since his braveness or compatibility will be in question for his folk.

Maybe it should be phrased differently At least you missed it

Regarding the second issue. About lack of communication. After first round if people do not communicate as much as we expect we may force people to organise event by informing game masters. So that if one do not show he will be punished.

But besides those I really want to see how the ROLE PLAYING will evolve ... I really want to have fun and write a STORY ... I really do not care about the SC's. ANd I wish that people will not participate only to get a few SC's but to have fun

Those are my 2 cents
    Hah, I'm sorry, I didn't read the rules to this one, so if these things are already in place, that's great! I just wanted to state why the previous version died out
    Part of PFG

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Mip View Post
    Just to mention it.
    SE has a few bigger guilds, it's not hard for them to form a larger alliance, turning it more in a guild war then a political game. It would also be possible for them to "coordinate" with a bigger group than 3 you suggested. Also the alliances might not be as fluent as you want them to be.
    I'm not saying it will happen, just mentioning it's a possibility and for you to consider it.
    You are totaly right about the guilds and all other alliances ... But if they want to rule the land so much I can not prevent them

So let us see altogether the results of the first 12 rounds

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by dady View Post
    (Dear Colosal can you talk with the admins for the offical reward and also are you still ok with your +1500 SC's )
    You can count with my 1500 sc, but for wulven's approval i need you to post your tournament on the "organized play" section and please mention that Wulven and LDL are sponsoring you tourney. then i will ask wulven for prizes (because i need the link for this)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Mip View Post
    Just to mention it.
    I promise that my guild won't team up, i can't speak for the others guilds but i think that if you tell them they will understand.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Dear YES voters to the poll,

The game is ready : )

Please go to this thread and post a reply like in or + 1

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....479#post306479