Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Amber Rain - Double Edge

After reading around at all these Warrior decks, I have come up with the below deck and it seems to be working like a charm.

With Warbanner and Aldon I have the ability to build up a lot of stacked damage bonus to my allies.

While I do miss the ability Boris has , Amber Rain and Berserker's Edge adds insane amount of damage after a few turns.

1 x Amber Rain

4 x Blake Windrunner
    4 x Sandra Trueblade
    3 x Aldon the Brave
    3 x Aeon Stormcaller
    2 x Jasmine Rosecult

4 x Valiant Defender
    4 x Blood Frenzy
    3 x War Banner
    3 x Crippling Blow
    3 x Berserker's Edge
    1 x Enrage

I used to run Smashing Blow but I find I just dont get to use it very much, though it would have made my last victory vs Darkclaw a lot quicker.

Things im considering:

Taking out 2 x Jasmine for 1 x Aeon and 1 x Berserker's Edge as its a key card but I dont know if running 4 x Berserker's Edge is just a waste as they cost 5 resource which is more towards middle game.

Adding in 1 x Kings Pride for final blow.
    Last edited by TotallyImba; 03-26-2011 at 04:20 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Currently 5-0 with this deck, my rating is now 418 which isnt to bad.

Really considering removing 2 Jasmines though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    one question....will it be better if you take out jasmine and put one more weapon (berserker's rage) and then one more ally? since amber rain's ability rely so much on weapon

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Was thinking the same thing, both Jasmines out and 1 axe in, plus this will reduce the deck by 1.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i wanted to put a king's pride for the 35...but i got it right at the beginning and then i just sacrificed it.....so....i probably gonna add an Aeon to make it 35

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    actually i might just add one more enrage because i can't seem to draw it...:P

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What I'm still trying to assess is how good these decks really are. Any human deck - regardless of hero - will be running a similar creature lineup to this, and independent of the hero and spells will win games based on Blake, aldon, and Sandra, especially when going first.if youre truly critical of your deck for a moment, do you think that your deck concept is strong, or do you think at in truth you're winning for the same reason as a lot of the human decks currently being posted are winning?
    Calmdown * Shadow Era Designer * Logan Stonebreaker & Brutal Minotaur Fan Club

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    well if it is different hero then it is different hero....the intention may be the same but it is not the same because you are not using the same hero lol Some heroes are just more fun to play than the other even they might win for the same reason

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Calmdown,

Considering I am beating players around 400 - 450 rating I like to think its skill and obviously luck from my card draw.

Plus most players are using Boris using Jeweler's swords. With Amber Rain the strategy is slightly different as it revolves more around the weapon.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Do you think it would be worth removing the 3 x War Banner and putting in 3 x Shield Bash to give 3 direct damage?

I found that sometimes to bring down high HP allies like Aeon and Chimeras I have to sometimes loose an ally to do damage so maybe Shield Bash could fix this issue for me.