Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Very nice. This will make a huge difference to game play!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I guess I don't mind the resource line going away as long as it is clear where sacrificed cards are going and it's clearly defined exactly how many resources you have.

My issue right now is that when I attack or want to use an ability that deals damage to the enemy's allies, I have no way of quickly scrolling up and seeing how many/how powerful the allies are on the other side. I don't remember that info from the quick peek we get at their side when it's their turn.

Also, when attacking, I would like the attacking card displayed so I can see how much damage it does and make a better decision on who I'm targeting.

On the iphone, I'd like to be able to drag the board back and forth to see both my side and the enemy's side as needed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looks much better Kyle. The layout looks complete.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, this looks beautiful. Would be useful if there was a x/y fraction indicating "available resources" over "total resources". The x could be displayed on the upper half of the resources card and the y value could be on the lower half.

Which reminds me: how can you keep track of the quantity of cards left in your deck? Maybe there can be a number placed on the lower half on the top-deck card indicating the amount of remaining cards. You could also add a number to indicate the amount of cards in the graveyard (that would be useful for cards that have abilities that trigger based on the amount of cards left in the deck or the amount accumulated in the graveyard).
    Last edited by Narziss; 08-05-2010 at 06:51 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Narziss View Post
    Yeah, this looks beautiful. Would be useful if there was a x/y fraction indicating "available resources" over "total resources". The x could be displayed on the upper half of the resources card and the y value could be on the lower half.

Which reminds me: how can you keep track of the quantity of cards left in your deck? Maybe there can be a number placed on the lower half on the top-deck card indicating the amount of remaining cards. You could also add a number to indicate the amount of cards in the graveyard (that would be useful for cards that have abilities that trigger based on the amount of cards left in the deck or the amount accumulated in the graveyard).
    Umm sorry but read kyles post with the new layout again, he literally answers all that. as he said in that post the deck will have a card count on it, resources will have available/total numbers on it, such as 3/5

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Sorry, I replied while examining just the image and read his description afterwards. Would be cool if there were cards that took advantage of the quantity of cards left in the deck and the amount accumulating in the graveyard.

No harm done in repetitive suggestions, merely resounds how useful they would be.
    Last edited by Narziss; 08-05-2010 at 07:22 PM.