Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Ter Adun question

Hi all I just unlocked Tur Adun in the world today and played him with my Warrior deck. After I finally got him down to about 11 health I noticed that he did not take damage from direct attacks anymore. I was wondering if there was a card that allowed him to have this ability?

He had a Dimension Ripper, Blood Frenzy, and Snow Sapphire in play. There may have been something else but i can't remember. None of these make him invunerable so I can't figure out what made him unable to take damage from my Hero or my allies for about 8 turns.

I looked through all the cards and I can't really find anything at all that would do this. Since I couldn't damage him and he could damage me I couldn't do much of anything but die lol.

Anyway thanks

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    The Armor reduces combat damage. No idea why you did no damage after it was destroyed though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    well that is a possibity as to what it was. When one armor was destroyed it had another one out right after and since non of my allies had more then 3 damage and most of them were crippled anyway I guess I just got out lasted. Interesting tho. Would have liked to tried him with my Wulven deck but he doesn't come up as a choice.
    Last edited by Berkanna; 11-12-2012 at 11:47 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    But with Blood Frenzy on, he should have 1 damage on himself every turn.
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhou86 View Post
    But with Blood Frenzy on, he should have 1 damage on himself every turn.
    Yes that was the only damage he took. I mostly just had Christopher Wylde and some Pruwens. I think his armor was at least 3 so I guess I din't have enough damage. It makes sense to me now. Still learning but having a lot of fun doing it!