Close

Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    MysticChaos 0 - 2 A1 Sisyphos
    A1's man without qualities - Evolution in theory.

My cards ideas: for mages, for others

Songs about Wulven by: TV on the Radio, Babel, Warren Zevon

However much one kind of longs to see the actors in war outdo each other in cunning activity, finesse, and stratagem, still one has to admit that these qualities show themselves but little in history and have rarely been able to emerge from amongst the mass of relations and circumstances.
    The reason for this is obvious enough: Strategy knows no other activity than the arrangement of combats with the measures which relate to it. It doesn't know, like ordinary life, actions that consist of mere words, i.e. expressions, declarations, etc. But these, which are inexpensive, are what the crafty one prefers to deceive with.
    This sober truth is always felt through and through by the actor in war and therefore he ceases to fancy a game of shrewd agility. Necessity presses so hard into immediate action that there is no room left for it. In a word, the pieces on the strategical chessboard lack the mobility that is the element of stratagem and cunning. - CvC, On War

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    SkinnyPuppy - TJ FarqTheOrc 2-0

GGs

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    GGs, WP.

And then I smoked u in QM.

Such is life!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TJ FarqTheOrc - killer of gnomes.

Who needs mulligans when you always draw a good hand?

--== Team Juggernauts ==--
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    For what it's worth, I was not involved in chanson's decision, but I agree with it.

The first failed match was Raccoon's fault, but you seemed to forgive that by trying to set up the match the next day, so we can't give a win for you on the basis of the original lateness. As for the second one, you both showed up but 12 hours apart, due to time confusion. Without proof of whether AM or PM was mentioned, there is no way to make a call in either direction, so it came out as a tie.

There is no excuse for Raccoon's bad language on this thread though. I would have disqualified him for that.

Im agree with all what u think is good to judge, u can tie u can give him win, u can disc me, no problem with that...i have problems with persons like he is, im pissed only coz of him like person nothing else....

Quote Originally Posted by Maldazar View Post
    I will agree with Nizaris here, any time without specification of AM/PM should in interpreted as a 24 hr time system (a system that BTW is 10000000x beter then the AM/PM system, because it avoids mistakes like this...).

If the person, that already didn't show up at the first time, wasn't sure about if it was AM/PM he should have tried to show up at both, or just PMed to confirm the time, if he shows up only at one of the times (and the wrong time, because 7:00 GMT = 7AM, always..) then it's his mistake and I don't think the other player, that actualy showed up twice at the right moments should not lose points because of this.
    Point is clear!

Quote Originally Posted by ermelsilphion View Post
    Just 2 words from my side about Racoon. He was VERY kind and he had a nice attitude with me. I've been late for working reason and he HAD NO issue with it and we played later in the evening.

Of course at the end, it's just a matter of how the people are "fair" vs others or not ...

Just my 2 cents,
    mm75
    Man, after our games i told my friend that i met imba nice person on this random faceless tour..salute to you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSt4lker View Post
    Raccoon is at fault, regardless of wether or not there was confusion about the second time slot, for arriving late, not announcing his arrival, and then asking me to wait when I contacted him. But I get a draw...

I'm getting close to being disqualified for bad language myself....

Edit: Raccoon in his own post admits to being 45 minutes late, and then asking me to wait longer.
    U are or retarder or trying to fuck up game with me, i can give u win for present mate, i dont care...and i DIDNT admit i was late...my problem ISNT that u are not on irc or that we didnt make exactly time to play, u got that? PLUS ur guild friend asked me first on private msg on irc that am i here and bla bla u cannot make match with me....
    At least, not last, IF i suck in english, is understandable Im working all day, i can play nite time after 19 gtm or i just losing my words?!

Cheerz to all, no hard feelings, its just a game, must admit very nice and smart game.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 11-28-2012 at 10:07 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    U are or retarder
    Er, I'm not involved in this tournament, just following along. But can you not use that word as an insult? Like, ever. Seriously.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by elwamp View Post
    Er, I'm not involved in this tournament, just following along. But can you not use that word as an insult? Like, ever. Seriously.
    That is not point. Its OR OR situation, i dont know if he is :O And didnt say he is :O Just wondering and asking what is he doing or try to do... And i had not any wishes to insult anyone here. And at least its just a word.

League Season 3 Undisputed Champion chanson311's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok, now you are DQ'd for more language Raccoon. Please don't post on this thread anymore.
    TJ "Old-Timer"

TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Fan of Doctor Who

Bands I like:
    Coheed and Cambria
    Pink Floyd
    Muse
    MGMT
    Electric Light Orchestra
    And many more!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Last post on thread.That will not make any changes Wish best luck to players till end of tour!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Holynoob 0 - 2 Larus

GGs and well played my friend
    A1's Cold Predator - A1: Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Larus View Post
    Holynoob 0 - 2 Larus

GGs and well played my friend
    GGs, mate!
    Holynoob - Eternal Bard of A1